Teal'c/Christopher Judge Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seshat
    Of course! And who knew they had badgers on Chulak?
    Big ones too! Lookit the size of him!

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c junky
      Oh yeah, fearsome is good and that's good and fearsome!

god, I feel like such a leech in this thread. Nothing to contribute, just popping in and drooling over all the lovely piccies...but I can live with that.
      Originally posted by blingaway
      Not a leech! An audience.
      OOh, thankyouthankyou! I love to watch! Oh, wait. Look, I love to LOOK. At the pictures. Pictures of Teal'c. I must be thunk! Audience: I can live with that, too.

(But one day I'll get the image thing down!)

Just sayin'.
      MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
      sigpic
      Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Originally posted by Traveler Enroute1
        OOh, thankyouthankyou! I love to watch! Oh, wait. Look, I love to LOOK. At the pictures. Pictures of Teal'c. I must be thunk! Audience: I can live with that, too.

(But one day I'll get the image thing down!)

Just sayin'.
        LOL! Watch this...

Comment

Ooooh, so much more loveliness! THUNK

*revives self briefly to add*

One of these days I'll start contributing, but for now THUNK again...

Comment

Oh, look!! I found something to contribute!

[mod snip]

...though I have to admit, Teal'c laughing his butt off is so very wrong.... O.o

EDIT: *sniff* I apparently put in too big a picture...need to figure out how to make them smaller.
            photoshop, paintshop pro are two paid programs. Paint is a free program on all windows computers. all will allow you to downsize pictures.

you just open the picture, 'save as', choose the size (it must not be wider than 700 pixels to be posted here) and then upload it to the webspace

if you don't have access to web space or the ability to downsize, you can still post pictures, you just need to post them as links, not using the IMG tag
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
              photoshop, paintshop pro are two paid programs. Paint is a free program on all windows computers. all will allow you to downsize pictures.

you just open the picture, 'save as', choose the size (it must not be wider than 700 pixels to be posted here) and then upload it to the webspace

if you don't have access to web space or the ability to downsize, you can still post pictures, you just need to post them as links, not using the IMG tag
              Too, if you use Photobucket you can use the edit option on the uploaded pic and reduce the size that way too.

Comment

Too, if you use Photobucket you can use the edit option on the uploaded pic and reduce the size that way too.
                All this time I've used photobucket and had absolutely no idea you could do that...that's kind of sad, innit? ><

And is this more like it? *please let me have gotten it right, please let me have gotten it right*

Comment

All this time I've used photobucket and had absolutely no idea you could do that...that's kind of sad, innit? ><

And is this more like it? *please let me have gotten it right, please let me have gotten it right*

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...nky/tealc1.jpg
                  It's perfect!

Comment

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...nky/tealc1.jpg
                    You did great!!

And don't feel badly at all about not knowing every feature of PhotoBucket. I use it all the time, too and had no idea how to resize pictures with it until just a few months ago! I'm a designer and use Photoshop all the time in my job, but using Photobucket to resize for the web can be MUCH quicker and much less trouble when I am in a big hurry.

Comment

Big ones too! Lookit the size of him!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22.../Threshold.jpg
                      Nice Badger.... *Looks nervously around for Ang*

Deeds xx *off to snurch around the web for more Teal'c piccies*
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                        Nice Badger.... *Looks nervously around for Ang*

Deeds xx *off to snurch around the web for more Teal'c piccies*
                        Yeah, the badger's lovely, but I'm a bit more fixated by half-naked Teal'c lying in the snow...

Comment

Yeah, the badger's lovely, but I'm a bit more fixated by half-naked Teal'c lying in the snow...
                          YEZZ INDEED!!!

Comment

Behind the scenes

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X