X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seshat

But I got yer torture right here, arrrrrggggghhh!! --->>>

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...c/eb447633.jpg
    Please, that was the one thing they did to him that he didn't feel. Tho I do wonder why it didn't melt the gold...

This was torture...

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
      Please, that was the one thing they did to him that he didn't feel. Tho I do wonder why it didn't melt the gold...
      Oh, he FELT it all right...he's just...Teal'c.

Self-inflicted emotional torture :

Comment

From Prototype...

gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Ahhh...how I've missed Eyebrow Friday...

Comment

Nobody does "slightly amused" better than Teal'c!

Comment

Comment

I never knew that teal'c smoked

Comment

Poor Teal'c, so lonely in here all by himself...

Comment

Oh dear lord...*dies happy looking at all the looooovely CJ/Teal'c pics*

Wish I could contribute something substantive rather than just thanking you all for posting so many gorgeous pics, but I have no ability to cap and I'm currently only in season 3 anyway. How can you *not* love Teal'c, though?

THUNK

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c junky

Wish I could contribute something substantive rather than just thanking you all for posting so many gorgeous pics, but I have no ability to cap and I'm currently only in season 3 anyway. How can you *not* love Teal'c, though?

THUNK

You can't not love him! Just can't!

One for you, T-junky...

Comment

I don't think I've ever shared this with the Teal'c thunkers...

Lovely view, huh?

THUNK
                          If you want piccies to post, you can go through my galleries (links in sig), save pics, and upload them to your own imagehosting account. (If you don't have one, I recommend photobucket.com) Just don't hotlink to my accounts. Most of my pics are of Daniel, but I do have plenty of double thunks with Teal'c. (such as the one above )
                          gatehorse

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                            You can't not love him! Just can't!

One for you, T-junky...

Mmmmm...haven't seen any eps with it yet, but the hair (depending on length) is definitely growing on me. Dankeschoen for the lurvely piccie blingaway, and I'll definitely be wandering through your galleries, Gatehorse! Teal'c may top my list, but Daniel's definitely a much loved number two.

Comment

Mmmmm...haven't seen any eps with it yet, but the hair (depending on length) is definitely growing on me. Dankeschoen for the lurvely piccie blingaway, and I'll definitely be wandering through your galleries, Gatehorse! Teal'c may top my list, but Daniel's definitely a much loved number two.
                              Ooo, good! Will you be visiting our thunk thread then?

gatehorse

Comment

I imagine I'll probably wander over there from time to time. Teal'c is spectacular, Daniel is wonderful...and Teal'c and Daniel together is about as good as it gets in my book.

Comment

Working...
                                X