• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chelle
    * Is still awake, venturing from thread to thread & posting at random *

Love this one. he is so sexy here

Comment

Is it just me or is Teal'c pants getting tighter and tighter every episode from the beginning... I swear they are. Pitty he doesn't wear leather... OMG HOT leather!

Comment

Page. 3????
        TEAL'C!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Page 3? Makes it hard to find this thread...

I'm capping Andromeda, and I don't know if any of you have caps of Hector, but I thought I'd make some and share them with you.

A sampling:

The rest can be found here. Double thunks (pics that also include MS) will be here and, if I get as many caps as I'm expecting, here.

I'm not done capping, so more pics to be added over the next day or two, but when I'm done, snurch as many as you like.
          gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

Originally posted by zuz
            Look at that T-shirt. It says "JUNIOR". LOL!

thanks to rdanderson.com for the pic
            Sweet Judge

Comment

oof. haven't done any caps of CJ/Teal'c in yoinks, so here's an old one:

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                Sweet Judge
                I love that picture of him with the 'Junior' shirt on. He looks so adorable. Like a mischevious kid. Look at those round dimpled cheeks. Makes me want to pinch them.

Comment

Originally posted by ping-pong
                  I love that picture of him with the 'Junior' shirt on. He looks so adorable. Like a mischevious kid. Look at those round dimpled cheeks. Makes me want to pinch them.
                  exactly! this's why i like this pic, he looks like a kid

Comment

I'm not normally a CJ thunker, but I thought I'd wander out of the MS thunk thread for once and post this lovely B&W shot I got at the recent Chicago con.

Enjoy!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                    Photobucket

Comment

Very nice!!

Comment

Lovely!

Comment

I was bored tonight and caped a few good old action Teal'c images

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

I can contribute a couple of Teal'c + weapons pics from the PhotoBucket vault.

Comment

But I still think that Chris's most disarming weapon is his wonderful smile.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                                But I still think that Chris's most disarming weapon is his wonderful smile.

Oooh, I dunno, hearing him ask you to sit on his knee is pretty disarming too!!

Comment

Working...
                                X