No announcement yet.

Teal'c/Christopher Judge Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I disappeared yesterday because my kids decided to put the XBox in the living room. I simply couldn't abide that yesterday so I hid and read in my room. But I did intend to post this...

Watch out, CMW! Grab a drool bucket.

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

^
      O:
      Holy--
      A specimen too perfect for words.
      And he has such an incredible smile!! Truly heartwarming.
      I still find it a little strange how well he was able to play Teal'c, and from what I've read and heard about Chris Judge he seems so very different. I suppose that's just the mark of a versatile actor!
      I also found his cameo in Macgyver. Very funny.

Editing this post to say that "Cor-Ai" (1x15) was amazing and I thought C. Judge had an incredible performance here. RDA, too. This just might be my new favourite episode.. not saying much, since I'm only 15 through, but I just can't shut up about it.
      Also, on a rather silly and less serious note... shirtless Teal'c at the end. Made me happy.

Stop breakin' my heart, man! I can't take it any more!
      Last edited by CMWriter; 25 September 2011, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Oh, you got up to Cor-Ai! One of my all time favorite Teal'c episodes. Not just because of all that Teal'c flesh seen. *drools*

And yeah, that's one of my favorite pics of Chris!

I have heard that Chris is a giant goof-off. Which tells me he's probably the best actor in the whole Stargate franchise as he's sooo different from the character he plays.
        sigpic

Comment

Bah! and GW isn't letting me get to your blog. Grrrrr!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            Bah! and GW isn't letting me get to your blog. Grrrrr!
            It isn't? D: Try this direct link:
            http://blogging-sg1.blogspot.com/201...ai-1-x-15.html
            Or I can PM you the text if that doesn't work.

Comment

Oh it finally worked. GW doesn't seem to like me following links anywhere.

Would it surprise you to know that part of why the Teal'c episodes are so awesome is because Chris was very involved in the writing of his character? In fact, he wrote several Teal'c episodes later on in the series.
              sigpic

Comment

Oh it finally worked. GW doesn't seem to like me following links anywhere.

Would it surprise you to know that part of why the Teal'c episodes are so awesome is because Chris was very involved in the writing of his character? In fact, he wrote several Teal'c episodes later on in the series.
                Oh, really? Wow! Never knew that. I think that's really cool though. Certainly it probably made it more enjoyable for him as an actor to be playing a character he took part in developing. Still strikes me as a little odd, but really cool to hear.

Off-topic, but I read somewhere that Don S. Davis had some part in developing Gen. Hammond as well. I guess Davis used to be a captain in the military so he wanted his character to be more what he thought was realistic. I suppose that was a bit of a spoiler for me, but I think it'll just be something I watch for.

Comment

I know Don was the only member of the cast with military experience. Don't know how much input he the had with his character. Wonder if there's an interview somewhere here at GW with Don. Must go look someday.

Personally, I love how the Jaffa and Teal'c in particular developed. Knowing tptb like I do, I'm glad Chris took an active interest in it.

sigpic

Comment

I know Don was the only member of the cast with military experience. Don't know how much input he the had with his character. Wonder if there's an interview somewhere here at GW with Don. Must go look someday.

Personally, I love how the Jaffa and Teal'c in particular developed. Knowing tptb like I do, I'm glad Chris took an active interest in it.

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/g...acrifices8.jpg
                    Ah, I read it on the Stargate Wiki. I sometimes will glance through there if I'm working on a fanfic. (I kinda finished one, about 1500 words, and I started another short one today.)

Also, that picture is so amazing. I'm sorry I don't have amazing pictures to share. But I will! Once I encounter screencaps and the like throughout the series. For now, I mooch off of people who actually know the series. |D

Comment

I've got a whole folder full of 98% Chris/Teal'c. Like 650 pics or so in my pb. Maybe twice that on my computer. Feel free to snurch as you like. http://s246.photobucket.com/albums/g...alicious/SG-1/

sigpic

Comment

I've got a whole folder full of 98% Chris/Teal'c. Like 650 pics or so in my pb. Maybe twice that on my computer. Feel free to snurch as you like. http://s246.photobucket.com/albums/g...alicious/SG-1/

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/g...G-1/wxt018.jpg
                        Aaah, thanks! I'll browse when I get time! I look forward to it!
                        Last edited by CMWriter; 26 September 2011, 03:06 PM.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

The number of pics I post here is relative to the number of episodes I watch. ;D
                              You better hope I don't lose interest! (Yeah, like that's happening any time soon.)

From "The Broca Divide"...

"How can you be so without heart..?"

Comment

"My arm may be in a sling...
                                ...but I still look
                                awesome!"

(From "Solitudes", 1x19)

Comment

Working...
                                X