• Show
Clear All

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday to Chris!

sigpic

Comment

Everlovin: that gif made me lol heartily, I just watched that episode last night.

TEAL'C DOESN'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS.

Comment

Hey! Another Teal'c fan! Welcome to GW and the wonderful world of Teal'c thunk! I usually try to post pics every day, but I've been busy and not opened my photobucket recently.

What's your favorite Teal'c moment?

I made this one a couple of weeks ago
              sigpic

Comment

Thank you for the welcome~! I think for a while I'll mostly be lurking here while I get the lay of the land... is that ok? lol

I don't know if I can pick one Teal'c Moment... but I think he started to grow on me starting from the beginning in Children of the Gods, when he was looking around the prison as they were escaping and said to Jack, "I have nowhere to go." The expression on his face! He could just be the stereotypical 'tank' character, but he's got more to him than that.

Comment

"He's like so deep."
                  "My depth is immaterial to this conversation."

Sorry, but whenever someone talks about how much more than a "tank" character he is, I think of that. And yeah, he probably has the most depth of all the characters. He's so very well rounded.
                  sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hey there fellow Teal'c lovers. I've been offline for too long and I'm going to be better about getting in here more.

Welcome to the thread nayanroo!

Originally posted by nayanroo View Post
                      Thank you for the welcome~! I think for a while I'll mostly be lurking here while I get the lay of the land... is that ok? lol

I don't know if I can pick one Teal'c Moment... but I think he started to grow on me starting from the beginning in Children of the Gods, when he was looking around the prison as they were escaping and said to Jack, "I have nowhere to go." The expression on his face! He could just be the stereotypical 'tank' character, but he's got more to him than that.
                      That's when I decided that Teal'c was going to be the most interesting character. I love the Teal'c and Jaffa episodes. And Teal'c got so much better and more interesting as the show went along. I think it might be because he was developing Tau'ri characteristics. That's another thing Chris Judge did so fine is play the "little kid" side of learning. Adorable and funny to see such a big hulking guy making innocent and funny blunders.

And a random pic of my two favorite Jaffa:

Comment

I adore the father/son themes between Bray'tac~Teal'c and Teal'c~Ryac. They are so wonderful.
                        sigpic

Comment

I caught CJ on NCIS the other night. Disappointing that he had such a small part.

Comment

Very disappointing. I had to rewatch it online because one of the kids talked through the whole thing. Always nice to see him though!
                            Spoiler:
                            Even if he was a bad guy!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

it was a very small part, and he's bald again. but it was nice to see him
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X