No announcement yet.

Teal'c/Christopher Judge Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

would not know the answer to the question either...

@Jess great manip! love the smirk on his face

more orpheus
    sigpic

Comment

whoooo just look at that body!!

sigpic

Comment

so sad...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JessM
          Hmm... I was going to say A Matter of Time, but that's the one that MS isn't in (except for the very end)... I know there are a few episodes where he hardly appeared, like 48 Hours since he was stuck in the wormhole, but I can't think of one where he's gone for the whole ep. That's a really good question.
          The only one I can think of is Prometheus Unbound.....don't recall him being in that one at all......

Deeds xx
          sigpic
          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by JessM
            LOL!! That scene always cracks me up! The way he's dressed and the way he says "Star Wars" (and how many times he's seen it)... what a funny guy!

funny face here?
            I also love this scene

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
              The only one I can think of is Prometheus Unbound.....don't recall him being in that one at all......

Deeds xx
              He wasn't in PU and it's also his favorite episode

Comment

Just watched a re-run of Birthright.....good to see the T Man getting some action!....

Deeds xx
                sigpic
                Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

I think your right about PU Deeds!

sigpic

Comment

Deeds xx
                    Thanks, I'm almost up to watching that ep again, so I'll let you guys know when I do.
                    sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                    "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                    My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

um... yup, I randomly decided to make some "200" avatars. here are some teal'c ones.
                      oh, and my sister went through and counted the "indeeds" and came up with 144, did anyone come up with a different number?

ok, so some of them aren't chris judge, but they are teal'c in some form, lol!
                      Last edited by nebulan; 29 August 2006, 05:56 AM.

Comment

great avi's Neb!!
                        Love them!

sigpic

Comment

I'm in the process of counting. Did you see the special before the 200th? Cause he was like "I think a fan once counted how many time Teal'c says indeed. I think that number was 26,426 (or something like that)... Nahh, I'm just making that up."

I've counted season 1. I got 0...
                          Last edited by Spacegirlnz; 30 August 2006, 12:09 PM.
                          sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                          "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                          My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by hastiekido
                            would not know the answer to the question either...

@Jess great manip! love the smirk on his face

Thanks Hastie I love the look on his face too and the way he says "but we are greatly responsible for his downfall" or something like that (meaning Apophis in Serpent's Song)

another Orpheus pic... the emotion in his face!

Comment

Deeds xx
                              Ooh good point, Deeds... I totally forgot about that one!

And ValaCB I didn't realize it was his favorite ep... very interesting!

I think this one is kinda cute

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan
                                um... yup, I randomly decided to make some "200" avatars. here are some teal'c ones.
                                oh, and my sister went through and counted the "indeeds" and came up with 144, did anyone come up with a different number?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...20icons/pi.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...icons/rofl.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aponsatmax.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...20icons/yo.jpg
                                ok, so some of them aren't chris judge, but they are teal'c in some form, lol!
                                LOL!! Those are great! Love the "rofl" one especially!

Somewhat menacing stare for CloneJack?

Comment

Working...
                                X