I can do whumping!

sigpic

Comment

pre whump
        sigpic

Comment

Post whump!

Comment

Great! So I assume you all watched sci-fi then! Nice pix people, you came up with those pretty quick! Wow, he really got the crap kicked out of him before rak'nor saved him.
            Thanks for SIG to KIDWIZZ

Comment

More than 2000 posts. YEAH!!!!

Comment

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Ok well I'm new at all this but I just had to pop in and say that I reackon Chris Judge is a total spunk. He has got the most gorgeous eyes and butt and I love his laugh - it is totally infectious. Go Chris - I hope to one day meet you and give you a big kiss (I won't tell my hubby if you don't)
                  "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db
                    Ok well I'm new at all this but I just had to pop in and say that I reackon Chris Judge is a total spunk. He has got the most gorgeous eyes and butt and I love his laugh - it is totally infectious. Go Chris - I hope to one day meet you and give you a big kiss (I won't tell my hubby if you don't)
                    He's the best

Comment

Welcome chelle db! ...and enjoy your Teal'c Thunking.... We certainly do!..

Deeds xx
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Glad to have you here chelle db! Enjoy!

Comment

WELCOME chelle db

Comment

How about a couple of Chris from Behind the Scenes

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                              How about a couple of Chris from Behind the Scenes
                              Those are just great!

Does anybody have a good clean LARGE cap from Urgo of Teal'c drinking the coffee out of the thermal jug??

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                                Those are just great!

Does anybody have a good clean LARGE cap from Urgo of Teal'c drinking the coffee out of the thermal jug??
                                Oh that is my favorite part of Urgo - you even get a little T tongue in that scene

The quality of the film for Season 1-3 makes it hard to get good caps - this is about the best I can do - Larger and more Urgo caps here

Comment

Working...
                                X