Teal'c/Christopher Judge Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Source: www.tv.com

He has four children: Carmen, Christopher, Catrina and Chloe (born February 7th, 2005)

Comment

Originally posted by off-world
      Source: www.tv.com

He has four children: Carmen, Christopher, Catrina and Chloe (born February 7th, 2005)
      four????
      WOW! This man is busy...lol Is it from the same woman?

Thanks for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
        four????

Thanks for the info.
        From all I have read, no. Only Cloe seems to be with Gianna.

Comment

His Bio from TV.com

A native of L.A., Christopher Judge was born in 1967. He has one younger brother. Whilst he always wanted to be an actor (he started acting in Junior High), to begin with he was a successful athlete. Using his skills to the full, he got into the University of Oregon with a football scholarship. First of all he was in a pre-med curriculum, but he found out he couldn't do the maths. (Maths is scum!) Then he was a philosophy major for six months, then a psych major, before finally deciding on telecommunications and film with a psychology minor.

Success came in the athletic arena, where his real skill lay in baseball. His baseball coach wanted him to give up American Football, but (in his own words), "football players got all the chicks". Not that he was bad at American Football! He become an All-American three times and played in the Hula Bowl. Chris played as a defensive safety.

His first step into entertainment came when he won a contest to host a morning radio show in Oregon. But he got started in acting in his senior year, when Fox hosted some regional contests. It was their first year as a network, and they needed programming. After winning, he hosted an "MTV talk show type thing", used it to get an agent, and things went from there. In 1989 he started studying at the Howard Fine Studio in Los Angeles. His first acting role was in the 1990 film Bird on a Wire and from there he starred in numerous films and TV shows before landing the role of the Jaffa, Teal'c, in Stargate SG-1.

He's also been in TV movies such as Peter DeLuise's Romantic Comedy 101, big screen blockbusters like Disney's Snow Dogs and he's had a go at writing episodes of Stargate SG-1 ("The Changeling", "Birthright", and "Sacrifices"). He's guest starred in lots of Sci-fi shows, including Andromeda and First Wave. As well as acting in the conventional sense, he's the voice of Simon Gray in Action Man and Magneto in X-Men: Evolution.

During the middle of 2002 he set up a photography studio with his girlfriend Gianna. In his own words, "Photography is just something I've picked up again; I used to work for a number of modeling agencies in LA a few years back doing tests. My girlfriend and I have set up a studio and are working on it as a business (she is a makeup artist and model/actress). It's always good to have something to fall back on!".

Comment

Trivia & Notes from TV.com Love this man

1. His best friend is his Stargate SG-1 co-star Michael Shanks. (Edit)

2. He has appeared in more episodes of Stargate SG-1 than anyone else. The only episode thus far in which he did not appear in is "Prometheus Unbound". (Edit)

3. Christopher Judge: (about Teal'c's shaved head) Yes, just for the role. I actually have worn my hair quite long my whole life. I actually auditioned with very long hair. (Edit)

4. Christopher Judge: (about Teal'c's gold tattoo) It would take 40-50 minutes to put it on, just that, just because it was three separate pieces. You'd have to put on a piece, wait for it to dry, put on a piece, wait for it to dry, put on a piece, wait for it to dry, then paint it, then paint on the stuff around it... Oh, I used to hate that! So then they came out with kind of an all-in-one type appliance so now it’s just 30 seconds. (Edit)

5. A couple of years ago Chris recorded an album, but it was only ever released in the Far East. The first single released from it, "We're Going to Take Our Clothes Off", actually went to number one in Asia. (Edit)

6. Birth name: Douglas Christopher Judge (Edit)

7. Out of the original five cast members of Stargate SG-1, he is the only one who has not yet appeared in Stargate Atlantis. (Edit)

8. He voiced the character D-Mob in the video game "Def Jam Vendetta", which he plugged in the Stargate SG-1 episode "Avatar". (Edit)

9. He played defensive safety and was a three-time all-American. In his senior year, he played in the Hula Bowl. (Edit)

10. He studied telecommunications and film. (Edit)

11. He attended the University of Oregon on a football scholarship. (Edit)

12. During college, he entered a contest to host the West Coast FOX KLSR Morning Show. His five minute dialogue won. (Edit)

13. He has four children: Carmen, Christopher, Catrina and Chloe (born February 7th, 2005) (Edit)

14. Height: 6' 3" (Edit)

Comment

Oooh....great info there...thankee....

Hmmm...they do indeed know many facts about me

Deeds xx
              sigpic
              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                  four????

Thanks for the info.
                  Yup, he's been pretty busy...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                    Yup, he's been pretty busy...lol

Actually, Christopher Judge was married before. His three older children are from his previous marriage. His fourth child, Chloe is with his fiancee.

One of his sons was briefly in "The Changeling" as a car accident victim. Did anyone ever see his new baby girl, Chloe? She is the cutest little thing I've ever seen!!

Comment

Originally posted by ping-pong
                      Actually, Christopher Judge was married before. His three older children are from his previous marriage. His fourth child, Chloe is with his fiancee.

One of his sons was briefly in "The Changeling" as a car accident victim. Did anyone ever see his new baby girl, Chloe? She is the cutest little thing I've ever seen!!
                      Yes, i saw her, she is very cute!!!

Comment

Cloe is indeed cute. Her mother and father are good looking, it only makes sense.
                        CJ has had four family members on the show. His fiance, his sons and his younger brother.

Comment

yes, very cute dad.

Comment

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Nice b&w txldy. I just loaded up some new ones. Here's a sepia.

Comment

Love the jewelry.

Comment

Working...
                                X