Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favourite relationship scenes (any ship)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slainey
    I've been to the S/J ship thread and find it inpenitrable. It's so jargon filled that I had trouble figuring out what people were saying. That's fine but it shouldn't be the only location to discuss relationships on the show.

I'm not trying to bash shippers. I went there because I have shippy tendencies but that particular thread is a clique I don't have the patience to join. What's wrong with the very specific topic of this thread?

BTW - still waiting for the thread on SPACEships.
    Hi, Slainey. I live on the S/J shipper thread, and if you're really interested in playing there, I could help you with the jargon(everyone would be willing to help). I didn't realize how much we're like that until I read your feelings on it.

Sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nalex1013
      Favourite ship scenes (any ship)

Hi everyone. I haven’t posted in a long time but enjoy reading your threads.

I know these scene threads go around all the time but they’re fun. In the interest of fairness all ships welcome and no insults flying but mine are all SJ ships. Please fill in what I forget.

1) Emancipation when Jack was telling Sam she looked good in the dress

2) a) The “cute little tank top” line at the end and Sam’s face when he said it

b) when jack knocked Danny boy out for asking how Sam was.

c) The kiss helped!! Especially he answered “Not like this” to her question of whether he wanted her and not No

3) All the hugs in Solitudes. AHH!! Think I’ll watch that now. And the “It’s my side-arm.” It’s not shippy but shows they can on occasion be comfortable around each other.

4) The second last episode of season one (sorry about names): When Daniel found out AU Jack and AU Sam were engaged with the little hug in the background.

5) When Sam is taken over be Jolinar
      a) When she calls out Jack’s name from the cell
      b) When Jack’s watching her die

6) Last episode of second and first episode of third season:
      a) Jack trying not to look at Sam with just the sheet on
      b) Jack lingering just a little too long with his hand over her mouth when the Jaffa pass
      c) The overly long hug- too sweet

7) Point of View:
      a) Jack and AU Sam chat when he finds out they were married
      b) When Kawalsky lets everyone know AU Jack and Sam were married and Sam’s confused face
      c) And what a sexy goodbye kiss!! And our Sam’s face!

7) D and C
      a) Jack’s real recall of events
      b) Sam calling after Jack down the hall and then falling against the wall in her room
      8) Window of opportunity:
      a) THAT kiss
      b) Jack staring at Sam at the end

9) Beneath the Surface
      a) Her head on his shoulder was enough to do it for me
      b) The comment about their dreams
      c) The end. Most heartbreaking scene ever when she calls him “Sir” again.

I know there’s lots more in between but somehow I’ve drawn a blank of several seasons: someone please help me out.
      10) The episode with Nerti and the mutants when Sam put her head on Jack’s shoulder.
      11) J and S’s talk at the end of HerosII.
      12) The whole last ten minutes of Grace and when Teal’c told Jack that she was frustrated too when he was missing.
      13) The hug in Death Knell
      14) Lost city:
      (ア) the uncomfortable talk on his couch
      (イ) the moment on the ship when she tried to explain why she was at his house. Why didn’t he let her explain. It reminded me of the force field scene from D and C
      (ウ) Sam’s heartbroken face looking at Jack encased in ice.

This is no-one near complete but the fun is filling in the blanks. Add anytime one of either Jack and Sam is in peril and the other one is upset (but leave out the times one of them is on peril and the other one is indifferent.) Long live SG1 and long live the ship.

You have every single one I would have picked there and more.

True Love! <3 True Love! <3

Comment

Working...
      X