This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
    Yep. That is TOTALLY how I felt about the ep. If anything, that was one of the best RECENT examples of the brother-sister-ship those two have. I agreed with everything you just said - except that whole "Jack = Dad" part. Now THAT'S icky.
    well, i meant dad as generic 'general of the base', not as in jack, teh guy who's secretly in love with sam. dad was representative of the authoritan leader of teh base. could just as easily been hammond
    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
      well, i meant dad as generic 'general of the base', not as in jack, teh guy who's secretly in love with sam. dad was representative of the authoritan leader of teh base. could just as easily been hammond

sacrifices spoilers.

that's how i saw it too.

sam and daniel pretty much pressured jack into saying 'you can stay here'

now, not only to they get, in addition to the refugees they were expecting, horses, kids, lord only knows what else, and now a wedding.

i saw sam and daniel as 'oh lord. he is soooooo gonna kill us'

but they couldn't say anything to ryac, couldn't say no. they knew jack wasn't gonna be happy....and that jack would likely take it out on him

what i also thought was funny is that, apparantly, sam &/or daniel got bratac to tell jack....hence bratac's buttering up of jack and the 'sit down you old coot.

they picked the one person that jack wouldn't hurt or yell at too much to tell him
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

i'm a sam/daniel shipper. i've loved that pairing since i heard the quote from Signularity: "You don't have to do this alone..." "Sometimes I forget you're not military."

i hadn't seen the episode at the time, just heard the quote, and i took it out on context, but... awwww!!

that's one pairing i would like to see, but probably won't ever.

i like sam/pete though

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
        Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

I've like the idea of a Sam/Daniel pairing over the Sam/Jack pairing (though I would not want either of them to become reality). Sam and Daniel have always seems to be more comfortable around each other than Sam and Jack have. Perhaps it's because the lack of military protocol between Sam and Daniel. They tend to be more themselves around each other.
          No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb

I know, I was just giving you a hard time. Hammond is the father figure for them for real, though, isn't he? I mean, even Teal'c (though he has Bra'tac) probably thought of him as a respected... uncle.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
              I know, I was just giving you a hard time. Hammond is the father figure for them for real, though, isn't he? I mean, even Teal'c (though he has Bra'tac) probably thought of him as a respected... uncle.
              don't give me a hard time, you evil person! it's bad enough being a shipper at the moment. (and not a sam daniel one either)

i did notice that moment in singularity..but that was when i first started to ship for sam and jack too. when i rewatched COTG, when sam says 'i knew i was going to like you' to daniel, i thought they might have been thinking of a daniel/sam ship then, but i think over the years it's settled into a close sibling relationship. close and sweet as they are, they don't generate the same kid of heat as sam and jack IMHO
              Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Actually I think it is the closeness and how comfortable Sam and Daniel are around each other that sort of settles the brother/sister type relationship for me. I say that from personal experience, I have a very close guy friend that have that type of relationship with, I'm so comfortable with him that we hug, hold hands, lay on each other and it's not "sexual" at all, I totally think of him as my brother, regardless of how our parents are...we've had people I guess "ship" for us, what I mean is people wanting us to become more than friends, but we just laugh and tell them it would be wrong on so MANY levels. Now while I'm not a shipper of any kind really, someone said something about how Sam's always more comfortable with Daniel, and not so much with Jack, well that make since too, if you choose to accept that there is UST then there that uncomfortableness would only be natrual wouldn't it?

Comment

OKay again I'm new- so I'm not sure II can do this but i too am an avid S/J fan but when I saw this story that said about Daniel and Sam but still had S/J in it I was inruiged and I was surprised to find that I wasn't sickened when read it either it's not finished but i''s pretty good!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1686158/1/

sorry if the link doesn't come up but it's a really good story- not sleasy at all. EEnjoy, cus Hopefully we'l never get anything like this on our screens.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                    sacrifices spoilers.

what i also thought was funny is that, apparantly, sam &/or daniel got bratac to tell jack....hence bratac's buttering up of jack and the 'sit down you old coot.

they picked the one person that jack wouldn't hurt or yell at too much to tell him
                    Hey, you're right! I didn't think far enough to put it together. And Jack calls Teal'c a chicken...

Sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

What I Really Meant To Say, I think, really shows what the D/S Shippers are looking for.
                      Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

Originally posted by Andy867
                        What I Really Meant To Say, I think, really shows what the D/S Shippers are looking for.
                        Hey, the link doesn't work for me?

Comment

Here ya Go (misread the link location)

What I Really Meant To Say
                          Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

First of all, I love Sam/Pete but if not, then Sam/Daniel or Sam/Tealc would be great to see.
                            Sam and Daniel always get along so well and they communicate really well too, which I think is the base for a good relationship. True love with friendship as a base.
                            Gaterelle

Comment

See this: http://www.calleaveda.com/sg/index.p...75100de8d23b94
                              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                              love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                                Sam and Daniel are very close friends. It should stay that way.
                                Amen to that. Im not exactly sure about the brother-sister thing, cause I dont get along with my sister very well, although admittedly better than my brother. But I do like the idea of simply close freinds. theres nothing wrong with that, some of my best freinds are girls, and i wouldnt dream of going on a date with them. nightmares maybe, but not dreams
                                Sheppard: And a nice Delorean...
                                McKay: Oh please, dont even get me started on that movie.
                                Sheppard: I like that movie!

Comment

Working...
                                X