• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Again some old wallies from me

Enjoy eh

sigpic

Comment

I'm gonna post another one of my fics, written a little while ago. I warn you now, it's angsty.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3581648/1/Just_One_Breath

Please let me know if the link doesn't work.
      sigpic
      Sig by AstraPerAspera and avatar by SamJackShipLover

Thanks Bekki

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
        Congratulations Sun'shyne on 1000 Posts!

Am watching WoO now.

"Weren't we just.. somewhere else?"

"subspace fields and time dilations... it's what you said."

"magnets"

I'm making sense right?
        Complete and utter sense
        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Ok some last stuff and then im off till tonight...gonna swim...and...do...stuff...and dishes....i am hearing now

my first wallie..still like it a lot

and some sigs...will show mercie(sp?) to not show them all

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Comment

a slightly ripe drabblet... too long to be a drabble... for Ship Day

So Much More
              Interior Monologue: "The Warrior" (episode 519)

SG1 stands, amid Kytano's Jaffa for a demonstration of Tauri weaponry. I compliment Raknor, who has just hit a practice target with his staff weapon. I give Sam the order. "Carter?"

Kytano, agitated, askes, "The female?" gesturing to Sam, her P90 scope trained on the target.

My eyes glaze over.

Carter in full kit ... the butt of her P90 resting against her silky cheek ... about to nail that target and in the minds of these behemoth Jaffa, their blowhard leader seeing nothing but a woman’s body, a pretty face, not even knowing she can save all our asses five times over without breaking a sweat. A woman? Sure... but so much more.

Teal'c responds, "Major Carter is a formidable warrior."

I tell one of the Jaffa, the one in the skirt, to get that target swinging. I know she'll hit it, no matter what they do, 'cos she's Carter.

Long legs ending in a tight little ass ... A woman? Sure... but so much more. Smart, way smarter than me... smarter even than Daniel. And good at her job. The best damn 2IC a man could have.

She shoots on automatic fire, severing the lower half of the trunk. I tell her to shoot on single shot. The little smart ass fires one right into the rope holding the rest of the log, causing it to drop to the ground. I can hear audible gasps from the crowd. I pick up the staff weapon. I tell them, "This is a weapon of terror. It's made to intimidate the enemy." I pick up my P90. "This is a weapon of war; it's made to kill your enemy." They like the idea. We return to the village, Carter by my side.

I can smell her, everything about her... gun oil from the P90, her shampoo, the underlying scent I could pick out anywhere that's just... Carter. The sun glints on her hair as it sticks out from under her cap. I want to snatch it from her head and run my fingers through the yellow strands. She's talking and I am lost, afraid to watch her lips move, because I already want to kiss them. A woman? Sure... but so much more.

- Eliza
              sigpic "I adore you already, Captain."

Comment

Originally posted by mara-anni View Post
                I just can't get enough of seeng them together, they look so good together.
                Heh, that they do

Comment

Comment

Loving everything so far, one more from me before RL drags me away, I have a pic I drew I might post later (it depends on how I feel, it kind of embarrasses me to look at right now)

Have a great ship day and see you all later, keep 'em coming!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                      Complete and utter sense
                      Excellent. Fancy a golf through the Stargate?

I found this. It's one of the first things I ever attempted to make many moons ago. (picture spoilers for The Shroud)

Spoiler:

*shippy sigh* he just resigned.
                      sigpic

Comment

Eliza...that was great

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                        Congratulations Sun'shyne on 1000 Posts!

Am watching WoO now.

"Weren't we just.. somewhere else?"

"subspace fields and time dilations... it's what you said."

"magnets"

I'm making sense right?
                        Hehehe...love that ep.

You know i love the way Sam talks to Jack in BtS, it's a much softer voice than she normally uses with him (or anyone) and she giggles way more...and he likes it.

Just watched the scen where he says he handled explosives in another life....man, the way he looks at her...*Boy...*
                        sigpic

Thanks Bekki

Comment

O boy, this thread moves too fast lol. At least now I'm reading my own posts from this morning, so I'm getting somewhere

Sam & Jack through the years season 2/8 – part 2

sigpic

Comment

Happy Ship Day

I'm trying to catch up before I post anything. I may be some time. LOL
                            sigpic

Comment

An oldie
                              Spoiler:

Ship day banner for today.

Comment

Edit: This is part of the look i was talking about
                                sigpic

Thanks Bekki

Comment

Working...
                                X