• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The way you sip your tea

The memory of all that
    No, no, they can't take that away from me
    sigpic
    Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
    My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by DragonReader View Post
      thank you very much, didn't think I would be able to participate due to said anniversary but hubby is at church chopping up fallen trees.
      LOL!!

Trupi!! These are getting better and better. I'd love to see this ep His sidearm eh...?
      sigpic
      Sig by AstraPerAspera and avatar by SamJackShipLover

Thanks Bekki

Comment

Originally posted by DragonReader View Post
        I love Sam/Jack so much that I share their anniversary with them.
        well not really this is my 7th anniversary, but you get the picture.
        Happy Anniversary, and Happy Ship Day!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
          Hugs Zuz. You go girl!!!

Thunk .....

Some old random stuff (while working on icons, really!!). Sorry, in photobucket and I don't know how to do thumbnails. In spoilers for size

Spoiler:

This I made with a tutorial, together with Eve *hugs Eve*
          http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l5...Filmstrip1.jpg

This was my first wp I think. I made it after watching Jann's lovely vid, which can be found at her site Jann's site (first vid)
          http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l5...mJackAngst.jpg

Some random shippyness
          http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l5...ngFeelings.jpg
          These are great! I love or your stuff, Lies.

Untill I can send you proper green jell-o ...Shipper cookies for ya

Originally posted by not_a_zatarc View Post
          Just sharing a couple of my animated SJ icons.

<lazy snip>
          (all are snurchable )
          Awwwing and Squeeeing! Doing a lot of that today.

Great job, naz!
          "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
          Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Marian, I'm rofl at your picfic. The pic with them on the floor and Sam's arm all "damsel in distress" like. He he. And Jack's sidearm is just impressive eh.

Zoser, love all your pics with comments
            sigpic

Comment

Oh god...Jack with beer again...THUNK!!
              sigpic

Thanks Bekki

Comment

ROTFL at your captions, Zoser.
                "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Retirement and Resolution

Following Jack's retirement speech in the Stargate Command's Gateroom, a send off party was assembled in the nearby Broadmoor Resort's ballroom in Colorado Springs. Jack was whisked off to the hotel before he could change from his dress blues. But, Sam took the time to slip out of her uniform into an evening gown that was sure to catch a certain general's eye.

When Sam entered the ballroom a line was formed with well-wishers to shake Major General 'retired' Jack O'Neill's hand. Jack had been both appreciative and humbled by all those men and women expressing their kind words and congratulations. He knew that they had a tough job and were the unsung heroes of this planet. Nonetheless, Jack was fidgety and every few seconds he would scan the room. Where was Carter?

At last Sam's and Jack's eyes met together and the heat in the room began to rise. He excused himself from the line and moved directly towards her. Sam's eyes sparkled as Jack's grin opened into a big smile. Standing facing each other, Jack emitted a gasp upon the sight of her loveliness.

'She's hot!' He exclaimed to himself.

'Holy Hannah!' Sam thought as she took in his dress blues and silver hair.

'This is it!' Jack told himself.

And without hesitation, Jack swept Sam into his arms and dipped her with the ease of one who had 'practice' some years past. And as he moved forward to seal the occasion of their new life together with a kiss, Sam smiled brilliantly and said softly, "Jack..."

Spoiler:

*Thanks to Hito for the pic*
                  sigpic

Comment

Zoser, you are completely . I love all these picture captions.
                    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Thanks Bekki

Comment

Am captivated by Trupi's tale ...

More:

sigpic

Comment

Sign Language

The first day …

“Carter, I’ve hung the sign. Don’t you think it’s time you told the General about it?”

“I’m not sure he’s ready to face the truth.”

The second day …

“For cryin’ out loud, are you telling me that this has been approved by a higher authority?”

“Indeed. The president thinks that this office is a very important addition to the SGC.”

The third day …

“Carter, why did you go over my head to get the sign posted?”

“With all due respect, sir, there was a petition sent to Congress about the state of our affair, er …
                          affairs here at Cheyenne Mountain. The consensus was ‘use it or lose it’. The sign, that is.”

“So, Carter, just how do you propose to ‘use it’?”

The fourth day …

Last edited by ChopinGal; 28 July 2007, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nell View Post

Following Jack's retirement speech in the Stargate Command's Gateroom, a send off party was assembled in the nearby Broadmoor Resort's ballroom in Colorado Springs. Jack was whisked off to the hotel before he could change from his dress blues. But, Sam took the time to slip out of her uniform into an evening gown that was sure to catch a certain general's eye.

When Sam entered the ballroom a line was formed with well-wishers to shake Major General 'retired' Jack O'Neill's hand. Jack had been both appreciative and humbled by all those men and women expressing their kind words and congratulations. He knew that they had a tough job and were the unsung heroes of this planet. Nonetheless, Jack was fidgety and every few seconds he would scan the room. Where was Carter?

At last Sam's and Jack's eyes met together and the heat in the room began to rise. He excused himself from the line and moved directly towards her. Sam's eyes sparkled as Jack's grin opened into a big smile. Standing facing each other, Jack emitted a gasp upon the sight of her loveliness.

And without hesitation, Jack swept Sam into his arms and dipped her with the ease of one who had 'practice' some years past. And as he moved forward to seal the occasion of their new life together with a kiss, Sam smiled brilliantly and said softly, "Jack..."

They are soooo meant to be together. This is great, Nell.
                            sigpic

Comment

<snip>

Spoiler:
                              http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/cilljill/AKissPbyHito.jpg

Happy sigh. Sooo cute

Next days newspaper

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Awww...
                                sigpic

Thanks Bekki

Comment

Working...
                                X