No announcement yet.

Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes!! those pics from the symbiote munching scene are abolutely FAB!!! i stole quite a few *cough* every one *cough* and i'm tempted to also make a fun siggy pic with one or two

Comment

oooh yay we finally got aroung to posting pics again I was going to do that as soon as I got home(from vermont) but I think the one I had in mind was already taken

Comment

I actually thought about writing a Baal interview fic(where the interviewer was sam {I know we have a thread for that but it seemed relevant here}) but then i just listend to the radio insetead... damn radio!

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
          hehe i've been tempted to chant the autobiography mantra since seshat first posted that book cover that'd be a good read if i do say so myself

(and people like me?? now why would you say that??? )
          <chant>Fic! fic! fic!</chant>

Anyway, by people like you I obviously mean creative inspiring types who give me silly but wonderful ideas - you are a plot bunny person ( rare and fabulous person to chat to) though I think maybe the whole of Sam/Ba'al are like that too...

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
            Hi, jumping over to appreciate Ba'al from another thread.

2. The other was, Ba'al autobiography... fairly lengthy I imagine but full of action and adventure (and some romance) on how he became the God he is today (though evidently he was always a God and just had to convince everyone with his charm...) : the story of how he rose to his fame....with plenty of scheming and backstabbing too - in a suave and witty way.

Anyone gonna write either? I'd adore anyone who even tries...
            I've still got that cover all ready and waiting for anyone who attempts the bio.
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...over_hires.jpg

It's wonderful how Ba'al inspires so much admiration amongst his followers. I will be very disappointed if we don't get more of his suave devilry in Season 9.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
              I've still got that cover all ready and waiting for anyone who attempts the bio.

It's wonderful how Ba'al inspires so much admiration amongst his followers. I will be very disappointed if we don't get more of his suave devilry in Season 9.
              Love the cover, so where's the foreword ey?

And, yes, some one really should write some...maybe if it get lengthy some coauthoring would be handy?

Comment

Oh and I think sadism with style needs to be done to - like the villians handbook but how to do it right and in the right style too

...and then how to escape with sadistic style should anything, !God forbid!, go wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
                  Anyway, by people like you I obviously mean creative inspiring types who give me silly but wonderful ideas - you are a plot bunny person ( rare and fabulous person to chat to) though I think maybe the whole of Sam/Ba'al are like that too...

awww... thankys hans i'm definately not the only creative baal/sam shipper, though you're right... we're all crazy in a fun way

can't wait to see someone write baal's bio

Comment

It's like Dylan and Tyr were talking in Andromeda about reading the correct books and fiollowing the correct philosophy. Ba'al does all these things. He does it right, he wears it right, and he knows it.
                    'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

I'm glad that you are enjoying the site. I have this habit of overdoing it when I'm capping eipisodes for the the website. I suppose we can never have too many images of Baa'l though can we? Feel free to let other Ba'al/Cliff Simon fans know about it. As this is a Thunk thread, I will provide more drool worthy material for everyone. Don't forget your drool buckets! This is one of my favorites from Abyss.

Ashtoreth
                      Last edited by Ashtoreth; 28 March 2005, 08:53 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

uh oh!! my computer is givin me loads of red x's today

but you're right!! can NEVER have too much baal!!!

Comment

Ha. The Wandering Unas Matriarch returns!

Intriguingly, there's a Pyramid of Unas out at Saqqara in Egypt...

Anyway, back to Ba'al. Two weeks Ba'al-less. The misery!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat

First time on this thread....I see you've been busy again Ses!.....wonderful work as usual!.....really sums up the smooth style of the man himself.....

Dee Dee xx
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

I like that one, but I LOVE the GQ cover! It was so funny!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
                                I like that one, but I LOVE the GQ cover! It was so funny!
                                THAT would be an interesting little project to take on. Actually making that mag, I could never do it but i am sure one of you talented people could

Comment

Working...
                                X