No announcement yet.

Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i know!! i'm already experiencing withdrawl symptomes, methinks!!

*joins Seshat in supersititious finger-crossing rituals*

LOVE the new sig, btw... LOL!! very creative as always!

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
      i know!! i'm already experiencing withdrawl symptomes, methinks!!

*joins Seshat in supersititious finger-crossing rituals*
      Guess I'm going to have to rewatch Summit/Last Stand this weekend and re-cap the symbiote munching scene myself since no one seems to have any good caps of that. Oh, the torture!

Comment

damn... i'm sorry we couldn't spare you this time, Seshat

do post any caps of that scene here, though!!!

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
          damn... i'm sorry we couldn't spare you this time, Seshat

do post any caps of that scene here, though!!!
          I really wanted to do a new Ba'al sig based on that munching scene, but as you can see I got bored hunting for just the right pic and made up a new Daniel sig instead. I'm pretty much an equal opportunity thunker, as you may have guessed.

Comment

well we're all about equal opportunity here anyone who wants to thunk the great lord baal is welcome here of course

Comment

Welcome one and all!!!
              The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Love the signature pic of Ba'al "I am a God ... Gods are all knowing." ...

Comment

What no pics for today!?

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by VikodiN
                    Love the signature pic of Ba'al "I am a God ... Gods are all knowing." ...

thanks

love that pic angelique!!

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
                      Ooooo a Ba'al thunk thread!! Nice .. a place for worship So whats this place called ... since theres like the pond, sandbox etc ...??

Angelique i love ur new smileys in ur sig ... the baal/wall .... rotfl!!!

Check out stargate_pad; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom!

Comment

Originally posted by Sunkissed_stargate_traveller
                        Ooooo a Ba'al thunk thread!! Nice .. a place for worship So whats this place called ... since theres like the pond, sandbox etc ...??
                        I think someone mentioned "dungeon", which would, of course, be highly appropriate.

Comment

I do love that photo. He looks so relaxed.

Btw - Seshat - where's this latest work of art you promised us hmmm?

*goes off to hunt for Screen caps of Ba'al in Season 8*

PiB
                          O'Neill: If I ask what, and you say it's classified, I'm going to shoot you.

Comment

Originally posted by PiB

I do love that photo. He looks so relaxed.

Btw - Seshat - where's this latest work of art you promised us hmmm?

*goes off to hunt for Screen caps of Ba'al in Season 8*

PiB
                            Lovely piccie.....hmmmm.....okay, I got distracted there for a moment.

With the Forum going down for the server swap I may just wait to post that until the "big move" is over. But it's worth it, wait and see!

Comment

Originally posted by PiB
                              Cliff Simon Season 9 Petition

Hey guys - started up a petition to help get Cliff into season 9 of SG1!

Go sign if you want him back and help spread the word!

Cheers

PiB
                              Great idea, I've signed. I think Ba'al is a better enemy.
                              Season 9
                              Spoiler:
                              The Oree are the worst enemy I've ever heard of, as was said in SGA episode Sanctuary and SG-1 episode Ascension, Ascended people can wipe out anything simply by lashing out with their mind. WTF is SG-1 gonna do against a bunch of pisted off ascended people. Season 9 would be 1 episode that's five minutes long; Jack meets Oree; Oree guy says, I hate you all, you must die; Oree lashes out, Tau'ri all die. the end of SG-1.
                              Spoiler:
                              Life isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Comment

i'm guessing the thing will be that
                                Spoiler:
                                the other ancients won't LET them do that... remember they only never atacked anubis because he never used his ascended powers.... so as long as these new orii/oree/orie/whetevers don't use their ancient powers they won't get wiped out by the others... SO my guess is they have to resort to other means...

just as long as they don't kill baal!!! i still hope they end up needing baal's help or vice versa...

Comment

Working...
                                X