• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
      *is even more interested now*
      Ugh, the writer had basically seen Abyss and nothing else. I swear he has Baal proclaiming himself a god more times in that hour than he did in five seasons. *rolls eyes* Me and friend have fanoned it as a clone gone wrong.

(Shamelessly stolen from Cliff's Twitter feed)

Oh, and I managed to grab him for a moment yesterday and he said he'll be updating on "Fanboy Gameshow" (which I know nothing about) and "All Your Base" soon. Which could mean a couple of months knowing him. *wry*

Comment

Originally posted by misaditas View Post
        Ugh, the writer had basically seen Abyss and nothing else. I swear he has Baal proclaiming himself a god more times in that hour than he did in five seasons. *rolls eyes* Me and friend have fanoned it as a clone gone wrong.
        Oh yeah, that's yet another reason why I "like" Ba'al so much, he never took himself too seriously and he certainly knew he wasn't a god.

Comment

I don't think Cliff could have played Baal seriously.

Comment

I haven't seen him in anything else, but from his tweets I'd say he seems to have a wonderful sense of humor

Comment

Oh, he certainly does! He's a lovely man, really warm and friendly. But he can switch to Baal in an instant, and damn does that make you jump, heh.

I've just made a new sig pic (duh) of the photo shoot I got at Chevron 8.0. It was great to finally meet him. As you might be able to tell...

Comment

Ooooh, that's a very nice sig

Comment

Thanks.

Full-size:

Comment

It looks like he gives great hugs

Comment

Well, if I discount him trying to reduce me to a puddle by stroking my back, I have to say yes.

The whole weekend was an utter blast, but he really made it for me. Not only did he recognise me, he also pronounced my name right and remembered it. I won a place for his meet-and-greet and that was hysterical. He's a born storyteller. He was regaling us with stories from off set on Stargate and also his time as a dancer in Paris.

He's actually co-writing a novel, based on his experiences there. Considering the story he told us involved the French Mafia and a prostitute, I think it's safe to say that will be very interesting indeed!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

It sounds like you had a great weekend please let me know when his novel is released

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
                            It sounds like you had a great weekend please let me know when his novel is released
                            Oh, there's no problem there - I'm very loud about his projects. Supportive fangirl is supportive.

Mmm, that smirk is so, so sexy. *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by misaditas View Post
                              Oh, there's no problem there - I'm very loud about his projects. Supportive fangirl is supportive.
                              Thanks

Comment

With thanks to Anton Behrens, who snagged and posted them on Twitter, I present Mr Clifford Marc Simon as Gregory Mitchel in Egoli. You're welcome.

Comment

Working...
                                X