No announcement yet.

Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yes the I am a god scene is really good too. Even my mom could tell he was being sarcastic with that remark
    Last edited by The Ultimate Obsession; 16 March 2005, 03:16 PM.

Comment

i sooooo want that jacket.... with the lacy cuffs and everything....

but as long as i don't have it, and, well, even if i ever do, he can wear it as OFTEN as he pleases!!! it's so much better than the brown thing (but at least the brown thing is better than some others ), and it's perfectly flattering to his lovely figure

ummm.... *thunk*

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
        i also love this exchange and i find it interesting...

Baal: Of course it will work. How dare you doubt me.
        Jacob: What's he still doing here?
        Sam: I can't exactly ask him to leave.

you can tell at this point baal is partly staying just to torment jacob the interesting thing is that jacob and sam both kinda talk like he isn't there and baal doesn't really care because, again, he loves tormenting jacob (well selmak anyway ) more than he cares that they're not addressing him...

discuss further
        Actually, at that point he pops back in just in time to hear the line being handed to him on a large fruit and cheese platter. How could he not respond?

And I will point out that I was discussing, albeit lightly with Em, Ba'al's background just yesterday.

Comment

I want a Baal coat.. I would wear it to school and to work and to torture innocent tauri prisoners

Comment

well yes, i love how he pops in right at the right moment for that line!!!! his reaction is perfect but ya know, do you think he woulda bothered to tease quite as much had jacob/selmak not been there??

background??? with me?? *goes to check* oh yeah!! we were!!

Comment

You know, if THIS is the decor in his torture chamber you really gotta wonder what his private apartments look like...

Comment

I think there's lots of stuff on Ba'al's background to extrapolate motivation, etc, from. I've been doing lots of reading.

Comment

Wouldn't care what his private apartments looked like , I gladly stay in his torture chambers.

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                    well yes, i love how he pops in right at the right moment for that line!!!! his reaction is perfect but ya know, do you think he woulda bothered to tease quite as much had jacob/selmak not been there??

background??? with me?? *goes to check* oh yeah!! we were!!
                    If jake ahdn't been there we all know that he would ahve convinced sam to let him come to Dakara and they would have been together (if you know what i mean)

Comment

Definitely a golden moment, and I think my favorite Ba'al line.
                      "Gods are all-knowing."

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                        You know, if THIS is the decor in his torture chamber you really gotta wonder what his private apartments look like...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ies/Baal_9.jpg
                        I really wouldn't mind finding out! I want my house to look like that!!!

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
                        Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

It's so smug that line.

Comment

ROFL!!! yeah, and if that's what he WEARS in his torture chamber, what do you think he wears in his private apartment??? (made ya think, didn't i?? )

though i agree with Egeria: i'd stay in HIS torture chamber any day i AM a dungeonette after all

Comment

see the sig on that subject

and yes, i do believe if jacob hadn't been there to grumble, baal could have done a lot more flirting and convincing but i do believe we have a thread for that

Comment

Originally posted by -Jules-
                                I really wouldn't mind finding out! I want my house to look like that!!!
                                I'd be happy with just the great Lord Ba'al adorning my living room.

Jules - are those really your SIMS?

Comment

Working...
                                X