Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reb<3 View Post
    OMG!!!!!!! I am sooo jealous, your pics came out wayyy better than mine Arctic Goddess!!! I was on the fifth row!

Anyways, after seeing Cliff Simon in person I just had to pop in and say hey! He really is thunkable.
    I saw your post in the SJ thread! It would have been really OT of me to say this there, but...

I'm so jealous!!! :'(
    Too cool for a signature.

Comment

Great Pics AG!! Glad to see you having fun!!! Where is the con taking palce?
      Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

It's in Atlanta. It's really quite hot and humid here right now, and the con is being run out of four hotels. Most of the Stargate stuff is either in the Hilton or the Marriott here. Fortunately, the hotels are all within a block or two of each other.

I got Cliff out to go for dinner and had an awesome time. He was quite relaxed with us and shared a great deal of his own life. Sorry, I can't repeat most of it here. It's a trust thing that I am not going to take advantage of. He has been joking with me as I tease him back, so it has been great fun.

Here are some more pictures of Cliff:

Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

I'm off to see the Big Bad himself again this morning. Woohoo!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
            I'm off to see the Big Bad himself again this morning. Woohoo!!!!!!!

Just rub it in Have fun oh wait it's Cliff not Ba'al *giggles*
            sigpic

Comment

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reb<3 View Post
                  OMG!!!!!!! I am sooo jealous, your pics came out wayyy better than mine Arctic Goddess!!! I was on the fifth row!

Anyways, after seeing Cliff Simon in person I just had to pop in and say hey! He really is thunkable.
                  <Sigh> Cliff just left for the airport to fly back to Los Angeles. I got a big hug from him. He is such a sweetie. We chatted with Dominic Keeting from Enterprise. He and Dominic were waiting for the same ride to the airport. I think that Cliff and Dominic could become friends. They seem to get on quite well together.

Next stop for Cliff is Arizona where he will be the voice of Ba'al for the Stargate Worlds game. Then he's off to Belgium in November for a convention there.

Cliff's newest project is to produce a movie about a black swimmer. It sounds amazing.

Photos:

Cliff and Dominic Keeting

A poster made for Cliff by the Dragon Con people.

Comment

I love that poster
                    sigpic

Comment

I do to. I think they did a great job with it. Cliff enjoyed being involved in a mock "Ba'al for President" evening. Of course, he won with no trouble. With all the clones, he could be President, Vice President and the entire government.

Also, in the image with Dominic Keeting, Cliff was counting down, ready to dash away. It's amazing the picture didn't end up blurry as a result, since I was trying to hurry the shot. He's such a brat!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                        I do to. I think they did a great job with it. Cliff enjoyed being involved in a mock "Ba'al for President" evening. Of course, he won with no trouble. With all the clones, he could be President, Vice President and the entire government.

Also, in the image with Dominic Keeting, Cliff was counting down, ready to dash away. It's amazing the picture didn't end up blurry as a result, since I was trying to hurry the shot. He's such a brat!!!
                        OMG! Pat!! Thank you thank you thank you thank you!! I must now figure out some way to get that off my phone......... Wish I could green you but I can't right now.

Comment

I was at the Con as well and Cliff seems to be a great guy. He even won my wife over and she is now an SG-1 fan. She had no idea who he was until attending the panel and chatting with him during the autograph session. She was Atlantis only until meeting Ba'al.

Thanks for the pics. Mine came out grainy in the lights.

Comment

Originally posted by Bildo View Post
                            I was at the Con as well and Cliff seems to be a great guy. He even won my wife over and she is now an SG-1 fan. She had no idea who he was until attending the panel and chatting with him during the autograph session. She was Atlantis only until meeting Ba'al.

Thanks for the pics. Mine came out grainy in the lights.

Welcome to the thread. Yes, Cliff is quite an amazing man. Every convention he goes to, he wins more fans because he really is as nice as he seems. I cannot say enough good things about the man. And, I'm glad you like the images. You can use them if you wish.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

*smacks herself* Bad thoughts! BAD thoughts!
                                sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura
                                "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                                Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Working...
                                X