Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Easter Lily
    But Star Wars?... the Sith? They have no dress sense and they have no sense of makeup whatsoever...
    hey, hey... Darth Maul had good clothing, but that's off topic.

Ba'al needs to expand his influences. think about it. he's the one who does this experimentation stuff and so, he'd be the one to find another universe. that universe would have no idea about the Go'auld and so stealth would lead him to rule it without oposition. and he could still be a god

yeah, that works...
    'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Originally posted by Wandering Tamer
      Ba'al needs to expand his influences. think about it. he's the one who does this experimentation stuff and so, he'd be the one to find another universe. that universe would have no idea about the Go'auld and so stealth would lead him to rule it without oposition. and he could still be a god

yeah, that works...
      I agree, although I'm sure you mean galaxy not universe. Given the heavy losses in the MW galaxy, there is nothing wrong with regrouping in another galaxy. Ida is relatively empty thanks to the replicators... Can't remember which galaxy Asgard moved to... anyone remember their new home galaxy's name?
      Spoiler:
      Life isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Comment

Comment

Ba'al Wars - LOVE IT!!!!

Comment

I'm working on another one, but it's taking longer.

Comment

ROFLMAO!!!! that's great!!!!! i love it!!! *off to pass out green *

Comment

Originally posted by yasureubetcha
                Another Photoshop whiz amongst us...
                LOL
                sigpic
                "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Here's #2!

Comment

ROFLMAO!! jack and thor!!!!!! ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hey all, I'm back from my computer hiatus. Lots of good Ba'al stuff to read and I see that Seshat is at it again and has been joined by another Photoshop whizz. Lovely, lovely!

Comment

Oh Man, those photoshops are awesome. I wish I had that kind of skill... and time. when do you guys do all of this.

Comment

Here's #2!
                          Oh, that's just plain marvelous!!! I love it!

Have you seen the Stargate Cantina vid?
                          http://www.thealphasite.com/index.ph...argate_cantina

Comment

Originally posted by The Ultimate Obsession
                            when do you guys do all of this.
                            2.5 hours of sleep last night! I'll probably start feeling it midway through my econ class...but when you weigh econ against Stargate, it doesn't have a chance.

Have you seen the Stargate Cantina vid?
                            Grrr...this computer won't load it. I hate Macs!

Comment

2.5 hours of sleep last night! I'll probably start feeling it midway through my econ class...but when you weigh econ against Stargate, it doesn't have a chance.

Grrr...this computer won't load it. I hate Macs!
                              I have a Mac and also had a little trouble getting it to download, but keep trying, it's worth it!

Comment

OH MY GOSH!!!! That's the funniest thing ever!!!!

AWESOME! I can't even say "I loved the part when..." because I was shaking with laughter the whole time!
                                Last edited by yasureubetcha; 14 March 2005, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X