• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahhhh...Cliff... *THUNK*
    Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
    SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
      *runs in, ogles, runs out*
      Originally posted by Iffy View Post
      They let you in here?

We are Ba'al's minions. The more the merrier....Muhwahahahahahah.....

Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
        They let you in here?
        No, they don't. So ssssshhhh!

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post

We are Ba'al's minions. The more the merrier....Muhwahahahahahah.....

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p...0Con/006-1.jpg
        I'm a closet Ba'al thunker... Not really here...
        sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura
        "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
        Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
          No, they don't. So ssssshhhh!

I'm a closet Ba'al thunker... Not really here...

Well then, we must help you to out yourself. Take PRIDE in being a Ba'al Thunker. There's no life like it....

Comment

Well then, we must help you to out yourself. Take PRIDE in being a Ba'al Thunker. There's no life like it....
            so true
            sigpic

Comment

Well. I have to say that Ba'al is my fav Goa'uld. Ever since the series opener we've known they have genetic memory & are extremely intelligent. For the most part they let the Jaffa do everything while they kick back & enjoy acting as stuck up as possible. I love hating them though but Ba'al is different. Yes, he has class & style, but he's never been too into himself to pass up good banter with SG1. He interacts with them & makes for a much more interesting badguy. Also he's 1 of the few who seriously uses his mind. He's a master tactician, & brilliant at deception, You often never know til the end what his real goal is. He seems to be as much scientist as he is a dictator. As far as using his brain he's like the Goa'uld version of Samantha Carter & that alone makes him a joy to have on the show..
              There's 1 thing about StarGate SG1 that no one can deny. It's got Baal's!!! LOL

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SG1FanOregon View Post
                    Well. I have to say that Ba'al is my fav Goa'uld. Ever since the series opener we've known they have genetic memory & are extremely intelligent. For the most part they let the Jaffa do everything while they kick back & enjoy acting as stuck up as possible. I love hating them though but Ba'al is different. Yes, he has class & style, but he's never been too into himself to pass up good banter with SG1. He interacts with them & makes for a much more interesting badguy. Also he's 1 of the few who seriously uses his mind. He's a master tactician, & brilliant at deception, You often never know til the end what his real goal is. He seems to be as much scientist as he is a dictator. As far as using his brain he's like the Goa'uld version of Samantha Carter & that alone makes him a joy to have on the show..

Welcome to the best Thunk Thread on Gateworld.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Iffy, have you seen Continuum yet? Can I post images?

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Iffy, have you seen Continuum yet? Can I post images?
                            I have seen it. I would still keep in underpoilers tags as it's not been released everywhere yet. There are also still folks waiting on their pre-ordes. I would just play it safe not spoil them
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey AG, we going with a "Cliff Diver" shirt and/or buttons for Gatecon? Only 19days !!!!

Originally posted by SG1FanOregon View Post

Welcome to our humble little thread!!! Hope you enjoy your stay!!
                              Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
                                Hey AG, we going with a "Cliff Diver" shirt and/or buttons for Gatecon? Only 19days !!!!

Um...I'm not sure that there is time. But I'll do what I can.

Comment

Working...
                                X