Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xXValaXx View Post

works ok when i click on it.....photobucket aint workin for me at the min which is why i give the link to my facebook il try it again later...
    now it works. I am confused O.O

but i love those pics
    Spoiler:
    OMG Vala and Ba'al - they look so good together!!!

Comment

Hmmm strange.....

Spoiler:
      Oh yes they most certainly do and Caludia looks beautiful not sure about that dress tho.....and Ba'als outfit MY GOD.....*drools* ill take those buckles off one by one....

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
        welcome hbt123 *tacklehug* you've officially been Ba'aled

I couldn't count how many times he died. Let's count how many times he made us crazy with his stunning smile

I wanna have a clone!!! IwantIwantIwant!!! NOW!
        I know! I love the trademark Ba'al smirk. *drools*

I have some pics from Continuum. I'll upload them somewhere as soon as I get the chance.
        Too cool for a signature.

Comment

Originally posted by xXValaXx View Post
          Hmmm strange.....

Spoiler:
          Oh yes they most certainly do and Caludia looks beautiful not sure about that dress tho.....and Ba'als outfit MY GOD.....*drools* ill take those buckles off one by one....

Spoiler:
          And I'm singing "you can leave your hat on" though he has no hat but that should keep us from removing his clothings, right?

hbt123 oh perfect. I meant exactly this smile. let's count this one (though I'd get lost after three or four and drool all the way)

Can't wait to see your caps

Comment

I'm off to Polaris in Toronto tomorrow to see Cliff and to work selling Cliff's and my CDs so, I get to spend hours and hours with Cliff.

Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Gah! I wanna go with youuuu! *cries*

Have a great time and you know, you have to hug, kiss and squeeze Cliff.
              Because we can't do it! So you have to do it.
              sigpic

Comment

Resists urge to click on continuum pixs. And Succeeds!

AG - have a safe trip and a GREAT time with Cliff!!! Give him a hug for me!!
                sigpic

Comment

Have a wonderful time, AG! We'll be imagining ourselves in your place. By the way, while I was lurking around in Ebay, I found a DVD set from the 2004 German Convention for auction (Yes....that one....with the body shots!) It's being auctioned for Michael Shanks Charity and the price is now at 76$. Auction # 140246977672....it ends 7/10 @ 12:32 PDT. Here's the description: Michael Shanks.

Colin Cunningham.

Cliff Simon.

Peter DeLuise.

Four guys.

Four guys from Stargate SG-1.

Four guys spending a weekend in Germany, working hard as they discuss the serious subject of Stargate SG-1 with the attending audience.

No fun.

All hard work.

And if you believe that, we've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you!

Come on. Shanks, Cunningham, Simon and DeLuise all at the same convention? If that's not a recipe for some serious fun, there ain't no such thing.

From the 2004 German City Con, herewith a DVD, filmed on location at the convention in Furth, Germany. The DVD includes:

» highlights from all the guest panels

» highlights from the charity auction

» scenes from the VIP party

» scenes from the photo and autograph sessions.

The DVD is approximately 4 hours long, contains additional bonus material (about 30 minutes in length) and is a Region 2 (UK/European) format disk.

The DVD has been signed by Cliff Simon on the back cover, with Cliff adding a 'x' (kiss) under his name.

It has also been signed on the front cover by Michael Shanks and Colin Cunningham, the signatures reading:

"This should be X-Rated - Colin Cunningham"

"His idea (with arrow pointing to Colin's image on the cover) - Michael Shanks"
                  Michael Shanks.

I would have paid a pretty penny to get my hands on this one, but unfortunately it's Region 2 and I live in the US. There are also two great pictures of Cliff for auction with a little comment along with his signature.

Anyway....just counting the days until Continium comes out!

Comment

Hey everyone!!! After yet another month from hell, I'm back!!! It was hard not to hop in here since May, but I managed to do it and get all my work done instead! I've missed you all terribly though!!!

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                    I have a question for everyone. Should Ba'al be "shipped" with anyone, and if so, who?
                    *cough*Me....

Vala of course!!!

Originally posted by hbt123 View Post
                    Why have I never noticed this thread!?

*subscribes*

Oh cliff... *sigh*
                    Welcome to the thread!!!

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                    I'm off to Polaris in Toronto tomorrow to see Cliff and to work selling Cliff's and my CDs so, I get to spend hours and hours with Cliff.

OMG! I totally forgot you are coming for that!! It's funny that I'm going to the other side of the continent for Gatecon, and can't make it 2hrs from me to meet Cliff at Poloris!! I hope you have a blast and sell lots of cds!! I'm going to be buying one at Gatecon!

Really wish I could have made it this weekend!! Give Cliff a big hug for me!! I'm SO excited for August!!!
                    Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Sun'shyne!

It's really nice to have you back here.
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh ur so lucky gettin to see Cliff *is jealous* takle lotsa pics

Comment

Hey guys, thought you might think this was funny. Try searching 'kevin from the backstreet boys' into google images. (without the quotation marks)

Guess who pops up on the first page! (Though... honestly... there is a bit of a likeness there)
                          Link!

Oh, and also... some continuum caps for you? More soon I promise! (MAJOR spoiler warning...)
                          Spoiler:

Also... random system lord group photo!
                          Too cool for a signature.

Comment

That's hilarious...don't understand WHY...but it's hilarious!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                              Sun'shyne!

It's really nice to have you back here.
                              Thanks hun!! It's great to be back!!!
                              Originally posted by hbt123 View Post
                              Hey guys, thought you might think this was funny. Try searching 'kevin from the backstreet boys' into google images. (without the quotation marks)

Guess who pops up on the first page! (Though... honestly... there is a bit of a likeness there)
                              Link!

Oh, and also... some continuum caps for you? More soon I promise! (MAJOR spoiler warning...)
                              Spoiler:

Also... random system lord group photo!
                              HAHHAHAHHA OMG, that's hilarious about Kevin!! I don't see the similarities at all, but it's still funny. My friend and I used to always make jokes about Kevin's eyebrows.. they look like big fuzzy caterpillars!!!

Didn't look at the pics you posted as I want to be spoiler-free, but I'm sure they're great!!!
                              Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
                                Thanks hun!! It's great to be back!!!

HAHHAHAHHA OMG, that's hilarious about Kevin!! I don't see the similarities at all, but it's still funny. My friend and I used to always make jokes about Kevin's eyebrows.. they look like big fuzzy caterpillars!!!

Didn't look at the pics you posted as I want to be spoiler-free, but I'm sure they're great!!!
                                It's hard not to look at the spoiler pics somethmes. I'm trying to be spoiler free too.

I don't really see the resembalance either
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X