Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
    Sure it is. It's probably sitting in yuor closet.

That is a nice pic of him. *sigh* *DROOL* *THUNK* What?? I like evil!!

I wish. It got sold too fast for me to get it. Darn it!

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
    Hey all

I'm new here, and I'm just stopping to say hi. Thought you guys might like this pic, if you haven't seen it already that is! Not my handiwork I might add, I can just about put text on a picture!! lol

Spoiler:
    Welcome to the best Thunk Thread in Gateworld! Very cool, Ba'al collage. The Ba'alage!!

Originally posted by xXValaXx View Post
    tied to my bed along with Mitchell and Sheppard
    Hey now....sharing is good. Save some for the rest of us!!! <snerk!>

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
    one for all - and all for me *giggles* Ba'al would be a perfect pirate, wouldn't he be?

Captain Ba'al Sparrow of the Black Pearl! YoHo!
    Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
      [B][COLOR="Blue"]

Captain Ba'al Sparrow of the Black Pearl! YoHo!
      yay - they have the same sneaky grin. I wanna be his Rum!!! xD

Comment

But the rum is always gone!
        sigpic

Comment

Hello fellow Ba'al-thunkers I'm doing a vid with Ba'al in it and I'm kind of stumped for clips because unfortunately I haven't watched all the eps starring our favourite Goa'uld. I need a clip of Ba'al outdoors, preferably in a field or forested area and the clips in Insiders don't work (they're not close enough to see his gorgeousness to my satisfaction ). Any help would be greatly appreciated!

||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Ooooh Ba'al as a pirate how yummy.....i'll his Pirate whore

Comment

I'll be his captain *hrrhrr*

Comment

And instead of saying 'why has the rum gone' he be saying' why has my jaffa gone'

Comment

But I don't want to hear him saying that with that awful german dubbing.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
                    Hello fellow Ba'al-thunkers I'm doing a vid with Ba'al in it and I'm kind of stumped for clips because unfortunately I haven't watched all the eps starring our favourite Goa'uld. I need a clip of Ba'al outdoors, preferably in a field or forested area and the clips in Insiders don't work (they're not close enough to see his gorgeousness to my satisfaction ). Any help would be greatly appreciated!

There's some bits in The Quest 1 & 2 with Ba'al outdoors when SG1 come to their rescue. Good luck with the vid!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post

But I don't want to hear him saying that with that awful german dubbing.
                        *irks* no, I'd prefer his Goa'uld voice.

http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=18812 LUCI this is our song - let's sing it for Ba'al: All together: "Do what you want you want cause a pirate is free - you are a pirate" ARRRRGH, bow down to your captain, landlubbers!!!

Comment

Did any one here watch the eurovision? Latvia's pirate song? so kool its my ringtone

Just when we on the subject of pirates....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7bsX...eature=related

altogether now.....

hihi ho hihi hey....

Comment

Did any one here watch the eurovision? Latvia's pirate song? so kool its my ringtone

altogether now.....

hihi ho hihi hey....
                            Very cool song. And some of the others from that contest were pretty good too. Too bad there are none from S. Africa. But then, S. Africa is not part of Europe.
                            Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

altogether now.....

hihi ho hihi hey....
                              *lol* I watched it - and it was pretty cool. they were just a bit too stereotyped with their clothes but I must confess it really was one of the highlights this evening *still is a bit pissed of that Germany sucked up*

I just love this song Hoist the Colors *goosebumps*

Comment

"Hoist the color" was the ringtone of my best friend, when I'm calling her.
                                Now it's the 4400 theme.

xXValaXx? This thing reminds me of you and your "holy banana" you use to say sometimes.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X