• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iffy View Post

Iffy's favorite picture?
    Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

BWAAHAHAHA "Baal Wars" - this is hilarious. Thank you for the pics.

If Cam would tease me with a chocolate bar - umm - he might ran fast because nothing comes between me and chocolate. *My lord Ba'al, I wil bring you this chocolate bar on a silver tablet* *mauahahaha*

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post

Iffy's favorite picture?
        I think it's on page 1 or 2 of PB and as a result all those get posted often when I'm breezing through quickly

It is a nice pic
        sigpic

Comment

Few Ba'al/Cliff wallys to drool over

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by xXValaXx View Post
            Few Ba'al/Cliff wallys to drool over
            Mm, really thunkable

Comment

*stares*
              *drools*

sigpic

Comment

I have the first one as my wallpaper....cnt stop starrin at it and droolin

Comment

I'd like to see you doing that!
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh its not very pretty.............:

Comment

*drools together with Vala*

Comment

Even when watchin Stargate and he is in a scene i go all gooey im like Baaaaaaaaaaaaal

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Just before I woke up this morning, I had a strange dream. I was going to be in a film - a small part, but it was a speaking part. I'd gone along to the production company's offices (somewhere in England!) to pick up my script and discuss when I'd be needed and I met Cliff there. He was the star of the film and also seemed to be involved in the production of it. We chatted together about the film, which was based on a popular series of sci-fi novels (in the dream - they don't exist in real life), and Cliff said he couldn't believe I hadn't read any of them. Somehow he knew about my large collection of books, despite the fact that he's never met me.

I haven't acted since secondary (high) school and my MS sometimes give me speech problems, so I can't imagine being given a speaking part in a film. And how the heck could Cliff know about my books - unless one of you told him. It's not something that's likely to come up in conversation. And how would Cliff be involved in a British production company when he loves the US so much? Confused? You betcha!
                            C-D
                            Dragon by name, Cheerful by nature

Sig by *E*K*R*

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerful Dragon View Post
                              Just before I woke up this morning, I had a strange dream. I was going to be in a film - a small part, but it was a speaking part. I'd gone along to the production company's offices (somewhere in England!) to pick up my script and discuss when I'd be needed and I met Cliff there. He was the star of the film and also seemed to be involved in the production of it. We chatted together about the film, which was based on a popular series of sci-fi novels (in the dream - they don't exist in real life), and Cliff said he couldn't believe I hadn't read any of them. Somehow he knew about my large collection of books, despite the fact that he's never met me.

I haven't acted since secondary (high) school and my MS sometimes give me speech problems, so I can't imagine being given a speaking part in a film. And how the heck could Cliff know about my books - unless one of you told him. It's not something that's likely to come up in conversation. And how would Cliff be involved in a British production company when he loves the US so much? Confused? You betcha!
                              I think it sounds wonderful. Did he have his great voice in your dream?
                              Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

aww, this is a wonderful dream! I dreamt of excavating an urn and finding a skull

Comment

Working...
                                X