X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 8th one:

"Ok, who nicked my coffee?"

Comment

I always asscoiated that 5th pic with luke in ESB! my mind is a strange place

Comment

yeah!! that's exactly what i thought of!! lol... luke trying to take the ship out of the water! *geek...*

Comment

I was a starwars fan longbefore stargate happened lol and I was only 6 when stargate happened(4 if you count the movie)

Comment

You guys are weird. Ba'al and Star Wars? Poor Ba'al.

Comment

Ba'al would make a great Dark Jedi. Oh my gosh...anybody read EU? Because I can totally see him as a Joruus C'Boath type.

Comment

lol... yeah, i loved star wars first when i was 5 or 6

stargate i actually only got into last year so about a 12 year gap there

why poor baal??

Comment

Originally posted by yasureubetcha
                  Ba'al would make a great Dark Jedi. Oh my gosh...anybody read EU? Because I can totally see him as a Joruus C'Boath type.

ooh!! it's been FOREVER since i've read that stuff, but if i'm thinking of the right person, then yeah totally!

Comment

Time for a little more positive PR for our great Lord Ba'al. Since he is such a snappy dresser,
                    I figured he deserved his own GQ cover (the System Lord editon, of course.)

Comment

That's really good

I like the 'Top 10 Tau'ri torments' bit lol

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                        lol... yeah, i loved star wars first when i was 5 or 6

stargate i actually only got into last year so about a 12 year gap there

why poor baal??
                        Why? Think of the old and wrinkly Emperor. D'ya want that happening to Ba'al?

Comment

Seshat: Hahahahahahaha! That's the funniest thing I've seen in awhile.

Ba'al could just take new hosts (Anakin, for example ) and keep being gorgeous (and stylish) forever. Somehow, though, I don't see him in the hoods. That's Anubis' over-the-top melodramatic thing. Ba'al is flashy without being pretentions, maybe a little like Dooku, if we need a movie example. And he wouldn't even need to screw with gravity to make his knives fly perfectly, because Ba'al + the Force = unstoppable!

Comment

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i LOVE it seshat!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

"pimp your ha'tak"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFLMAO!!! just noticed that!!!!

Comment

Woooo! Perfect!

Comment

Working...
                                X