X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
    Snurched lovingly and I feel it needs a repost

Spoiler:

LOL, Sun'shyne, get that mind back where it's supposed to be!!!
    Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
              LOL, Sun'shyne, get that mind back where it's supposed to be!!!
              *hits self in head*

I tried, I really did AG!! But all I could come up with was THIS

*runs and hides*
              Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

*hits self in head*

*runs and hides*
                LOL!!! You are such a BRAT!!!!

Comment

*hits self in head*

*runs and hides*
                  sigpic

Comment

Comment

I am so excited!!!

The CDs are ready and for sale on Amazon.com. I am shipping a bunch of CDs to them today, so they should have them by the weekend. If you want to order through them, please go ahead. If you want to order through our site, we will have PayPal up in a day or two. Either way, please check out:
                      http://www.aurorisentertainment.com/

Comment

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hi Everyone,

It's been ages! I have been so busy with my work that I have only been able to sneak in here every now and again just to try to catch up on all the posts.

Just got word today that Cliff will be appearing at Polaris 22 in Toronto on July 11-13, 2008. I had just decided last week that they had no guests I was interested in and was going to pass on the Con this year. Then I get home tonight and this was in my email:

1. NEW ACTOR GUESTS ANNOUNCEMENT - GARETH DAVID-LLOYD ("TORCHWOOD") & CLIFF SIMON ("STARGATE: SG-1")
                            Polaris 22 is pleased to announce that Gareth David-Lloyd and Cliff Simon
                            have accepted our invitations to be Actor Guests this year.

As a teenager, Gareth David-Lloyd joined the Gwent Young People's Theatre
                            in Abergavenny, where he appeared in several plays including Macbeth, The
                            Threepenny Opera and Henry V, in which he played the title role. He went
                            on to train at the National Youth Theatre, before moving to Reading to
                            pursue his acting career with The Rep College. Gareth returned to Wales
                            for the filming of his first regular television role in Torchwood. We're
                            excited to note that Polaris will be Gareth's very first North American
                            appearance ever!

Cliff Simon has performed all over the world in various stage productions
                            as a dancer/acrobat, culminating in his dream role as a performer at the
                            world famous Moulin Rouge, Paris, in 1989. Arriving in the US from his
                            native South Africa in 2000, Cliff soon landed a guest starring role with
                            Don Johnson on the hit TV series, Nash Bridges. A short time after that,
                            he acquired the guest star role of Ba'al on Stargate SG-1. Cliff was
                            brought back to play Ba'al in the Stargate SG-1 movie "Continuum", which
                            will be released in this year.

Both Gareth and Cliff will be attending the Blastoff Party, signing
                            autographs, appearing onstage, and participating in our photo sessions.

All guests appearance subject to professional commitments. All event times
                            are subject to change."

I am so happy right now. Are any of you planning to attend?

And to keep this on topic since it is a thunk thread:

Ashtoreth
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Ashtoreth; 12 May 2008, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                              LOL!!! You are such a BRAT!!!!
                              Ya, but you still love me!!

Originally posted by Ashtoreth View Post
                              Hi Everyone,

It's been ages! I have been so busy with my work that I have only been able to sneak in here every now and again just to try to catch up on all the posts.

Just got word today that Cliff will be appearing at Polaris 22 in Toronto on July 11-13, 2008. I had just decided last week that they had no guests I was interested in and was going to pass on the Con this year. Then I get home tonight and this was in my email:

1. NEW ACTOR GUESTS ANNOUNCEMENT - GARETH DAVID-LLOYD ("TORCHWOOD") & CLIFF SIMON ("STARGATE: SG-1")
                              Polaris 22 is pleased to announce that Gareth David-Lloyd and Cliff Simon
                              have accepted our invitations to be Actor Guests this year.

Both Gareth and Cliff will be attending the Blastoff Party, signing
                              autographs, appearing onstage, and participating in our photo sessions.

All guests appearance subject to professional commitments. All event times
                              are subject to change."

I am so happy right now. Are any of you planning to attend?

And to keep this on topic since it is a thunk thread:

Ashtoreth
                              OMFG!!! I'm totally freakin' here!!! I SOOOOO have to go to that!! What's the website? How much are tickets?!? omg.. GDL & CS!!!!!!!!!
                              Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Hi Sun'Shyne

Here's the URL:

http://www.tcon.ca/polaris/modules/tconguests/

Ticket Prices are listed under Memberships and Registration.

Ashtoreth

Comment

Working...
                                X