X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willow
    Um... who's willow?

That would be me.

would you like a jolly good spot of tea?

Daniel: No Jonas, I will NOT play pass the mustard with you.
    Jonas: What about pass the mayo?
    Daniel: ...okay, but dont tell Jack.

Comment

*wonders if this is something cryptic that's gone over my head*

Comment

*wonders if this is something cryptic that's gone over my head*

you and me both!

Daniel: No Jonas, I will NOT play pass the mustard with you.
        Jonas: What about pass the mayo?
        Daniel: ...okay, but dont tell Jack.

Comment

Ok, I'm sorry I asked for those jokes. That's an image I don't want in my head.
          'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

^ ok, i knew he was the fertility god already and yeah, it helps fuel our baal/sam ship

Comment

obviously. anyone here interested, I've posted my story on the Sam/Baal thread.
              'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

just watched summit and last stand again

i realized baal is the only one of the seven system lords to be in the opening guest credits instead of at the end

i'd forgotten how awesome he was even in just this very first episode... snarkly as always, a bit more cocky here than we see later i think but still even here he seemed a bit smarter than some of the others he brought up all the good points like "how is anubis going to prove he's worthy" and all that other important goauld stuff

and did anyone else notice that baal seemed to kind of be in charge there... his lotar was the one announcing the system lords as they arrived, and he did all the important announcements like calling for a vote on anubis, voting first, officially announcing anubis as a system lord again, calling for the symbiote vat (he's the only one that coulda pulled off that weird symbiote vat call and make it look COOL )... he aoso seemed to be keeping them all from bickering too much and kept everything organized

yup, baal's a smart cookie

Comment

^ ok, i knew he was the fertility god already

I didn't

Comment

^ he is!! lol... at the beginning of summit i had the commentary on (beginning s pretty boring) and they mentioned a couple things that we've kinda discussed ad-nausium here including his lovely south african accent and the fertility god thing and how he's a great actor and does a great job in the role actually they talked about baal the most out of them all they also talked about him being in season 6 playing a bigger role... lol... love abyss so was baal originally written JUST for summit and last stand and later get used because they liked him so much, or was he written into summit and last stand as a first of many appearances??

another funny thing about last stand... i'll bet after reckoning and threads baal regrets willingly and quickly voting anubis back into the system lords... lol

Comment

So, I saw threads last night (damn U.S.) and the beginning where Nuby is yelling at baal I was scared for his life, even thought i had read the spopilers and knew he didn't die. But I am wicked glad that nuby is locked in eternal conflict now! SO he cant hurt Baal or anyone else

Comment

another funny thing about last stand... i'll bet after reckoning and threads baal regrets willingly and quickly voting anubis back into the system lords... lol

You think?

Comment

me too!!! i'd read spoilers and i was like "no! poor baal! you can't kill baal! don't be so mean to him!"

even with the whole eternal conflict thing, though... somehow i think they'll find a way for anubis to return, and i hope at that point baal does the smart thing again and gets earth's help to defeat him so he doesn't get himself slaughtered!! i must say i'm AFRAID they'll bring anubis back and have the opportunity to kill baal!!

Comment

You think?
                            lol... i was watching going "ya know, you're gonna regret that cocky, self-confident attitude about inviting anubis back in, oh, about 3 season from now..." lol and i kinda felt sorry for him at the same time!!

and another he did first! he grabbed the first symbiote! i love how he just kinda pulls up his giant sleeves and digs in though he's the ONLY one they never actually show EATING a snake... lol... i kinda wish they had shown him eating one would make for some fun photshopping!!!

seriously, though, am i the only one that thought he seemed like the guy kinda more in charge than the rest of the system lords there???

Comment

In summit/ Last stand him and Yu seemed to be like on another level from all the othere SL's. Like in control, so i guess that means Yes, I would ahve to agree with you.

Comment

You might be right on that one

Comment

Working...
                                X