No announcement yet.

Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah!! everyone really had awesome constumes!! even the jaffa we're the plain boring ones and the tok'ra guy didn't have the same old, same old boring tok'ra gear either but baal's awesome coat still reigns supreme!!

Comment

See, I'd like a sig with of the last picture that says "Which poison will I chose today?"

or

A pic of him torturing Jack or Sam and say "I assure you, this much more for your safety then mine"

Grins at the last one.
      'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

That would be very funny!!!
        The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Originally posted by Wandering Tamer
          See, I'd like a sig with of the last picture that says "Which poison will I chose today?"

or

A pic of him torturing Jack or Sam and say "I assure you, this much more for your safety then mine"

Grins at the last one.
          damn, WT!! look what you made me go and do!!

Last edited by emily_reich; 10 March 2005, 10:29 PM.

Comment

yay. I'm going to have to snag one of those for a sig.
            'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

snag both if ya want remember: my stuff is free game take any of it!

Comment

I already did.

Comment

awesome i like it

Comment

I go to bed for a few hours and we already have 2 new pages... this thing moves fast at night (or at leats my night). And all of us who think baal isn't a goa'uld or he is a rogue tokra should unite. :-D

Comment

yes!!! so you are another "baal's not really evil" gal??? or just a "baal's a tok'ra gone bad" believer??!!! yay!!!

Comment

Oh there should SO be a comment about cooking with that knife picture.

'You wouldn't think me a chef now would you?'

or to borrow from Collateral:

'A guy gets in my cab with a sword, i figure he's a sushi chef'

I'm crap with the humour, but the knife pic is begging for a cuisine joke!!

PiB
                        O'Neill: If I ask what, and you say it's classified, I'm going to shoot you.

Comment

LOL!!! you're right!! never thought of that!! someone get me a specific quote they want in a sig or something and i'll make it

not now though, cuz i'm off to bed!! midterms tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                            yes!!! so you are another "baal's not really evil" gal??? or just a "baal's a tok'ra gone bad" believer??!!! yay!!!
                            After reckoning 2 I am a firm believer in Baal is not really evil. He is maybe like 1/2 evil or something.

Comment

Thought i'd post a bit of niiiiiiiiice Cliff....

PiB
                              O'Neill: If I ask what, and you say it's classified, I'm going to shoot you.

Comment

Well, that pic was a nice birthday present

Comment

Working...
                                X