Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
    Apparently someone has decided that my posts suggesting that people vote for Stargate Atlantis were spam and complained to the moderators about it. To that person, I apologize if my attempt at helpfulness offended you. I guess that trying to help keep Stargate popular and on the air is not welcome to all Stargate fans. Again, I apologize for my foolish assumption that everyone thinks as highly of the show as I do. It will not happen again.
    That's ridiculous. So, we're not supposed to promote the show we all love? WTF??

Comment

I've been working my way through the old seasons of SG-1 and there's actually an indirect mention of Ba'al in the season 1 episode 'Fire and Water'. Daniel is held captive by an alien called Nem, who wants to know the fate of his mate Omoroca. Daniel said she was killed by Belos, which is the Greek name for Ba'al. Either the writers weren't aware of this or they weren't ready to bring Ba'al into the story yet. It's probably just as well he wasn't brought into the series back then, 'cos it wouldn't have been Cliff playing him.
      C-D
      Dragon by name, Cheerful by nature

Sig by *E*K*R*

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerful Dragon View Post
        I've been working my way through the old seasons of SG-1 and there's actually an indirect mention of Ba'al in the season 1 episode 'Fire and Water'. Daniel is held captive by an alien called Nem, who wants to know the fate of his mate Omoroca. Daniel said she was killed by Belos, which is the Greek name for Ba'al. Either the writers weren't aware of this or they weren't ready to bring Ba'al into the story yet. It's probably just as well he wasn't brought into the series back then, 'cos it wouldn't have been Cliff playing him.
        Relly? Cool! I had no idea that Belos meant Ba'al! Hmmm....well, i can't immagine anyone else playing that role! My heart's set on cliff simon keeping it!!!!!!!
        I am NOT slashing these two!!
        sigpic
        beautiful pic made by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerful Dragon View Post
          That reminded me...at the NJ Con Cliff mentioned he did study up on the lore and origins of his character's name and such. Wish I could remember some of it, but it was quite fascinating and impressive.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
            I am attending GateCon. SQUEE!! Yes, I do have my ticket already. So can't wait to see Cliff again.

Hey AG...can you arrange another hug for me? Please!!!
            Lol, GG, I'll do what I can. Poor Cliff is ending up with quite a list. I could be making money for him if I could get people to pay for it. Hug Cliff for $20.00.

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
            That's SO exciting! My fiancee and i are getting married the saturday before the con starts so we're going to honeymoon out there if we can get tickets!! How much were they??

Oh AG, if you're arranging hugs, I'd like one too.. you know, as a wedding present

Actually, Sun'shyne, Cliff would probably agree to that. But he might not want to hug your husband....
            Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Lol, GG, I'll do what I can. Poor Cliff is ending up with quite a list. I could be making money for him if I could get people to pay for it. Hug Cliff for $20.00.

Actually, Sun'shyne, Cliff would probably agree to that. But he might not want to hug your husband....
              Who said anything about hugging my husband

Seriously though, I really hope a female like Amanda, Rachel, Claudia, or even Alexis go to Gatecon too... I'd feel bad if we spend that much money and only the men were there LMAO!!!!! Although he really likes RDA... just not in the same way I do
              Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

[COLOR="Navy"]Lol, GG, I'll do what I can. Poor Cliff is ending up with quite a list. I could be making money for him if I could get people to pay for it. Hug Cliff for $20.00.[/COLOR
                Can you give one for me??? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Marie C. View Post
                  Can you give one for me??? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  LOL!!!!

All I can promise is I'll do what I can. Are you going to be at a con that Cliff is at some time soon?"

Comment

LOL!!!!

All I can promise is I'll do what I can. Are you going to be at a con that Cliff is at some time soon?"
                    ME???? I'd LOVE to, but one, i don't know where one is. and two, I can't even THINK of affording just ONE ticket! I wish I was, though...that would be SOOOOO dreamy!!! Why do you ask?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Marie C. View Post
                      ME???? I'd LOVE to, but one, i don't know where one is. and two, I can't even THINK of affording just ONE ticket! I wish I was, though...that would be SOOOOO dreamy!!! Why do you ask?
                      Well, if you want a Cliff hug, it's usually a lot easier if you are somewhere he is going to be. Therefore, if you were at a convention and Cliff was there, my attempts to get you a hug would be so much easier...

Comment

Well, if you want a Cliff hug, it's usually a lot easier if you are somewhere he is going to be. Therefore, if you were at a convention and Cliff was there, my attempts to get you a hug would be so much easier...

Creation posted the NJ photo ops to claim....boy do I have a big grin on my face thanks to that hug for CS from AG that was conducted through me.

I still owe ya for that hon. it really did make my day and made up for completing missing him in Vancouver this year.
                        sigpic

Comment

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

OH!! I LOVE that Pix!!!! In fact, thats the one I got signed. Really, how can one not sit and stare dreamily at that???

Damn, I had another fangirl moment didn't I????
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                              OH!! I LOVE that Pix!!!! In fact, thats the one I got signed. Really, how can one not sit and stare dreamily at that???

Damn, I had another fangirl moment didn't I????
                              It's okay. I regularily have fangurl moments for that pic and the following two......

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

It's okay. I regularily have fangurl moments for that pic and the following two......

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! *stares entranced at the screen, jaw dropping onto the desk* Where do you FIND this stuff? I've got a few, but certainly not as good as that!

Artic Goddess, I know being at a convention would help, but I first need to know where one is and to get the mula to pay for it!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X