X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
    ohhhhh such nice pics *sighs*

Hi AG and everyone else
    Iffy!!! Where have you been? Missed you!!!!
    Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Everybody, Stargate has been nominated for a People's Choice Award. You are permitted to vote once a day for the People's Choice Awards, so, feel free to vote for Stargate Atlantis again and again. You can vote here:

http://www.pcavote.com/pca/index.jsp

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
        Isn't he just the best??

That's the thing with Cliff. It's not just his very good looks, it's who he is as a person that I admire. He goes out of his way to make contact with his fans. Well, I help him a little... lol
        Definately! His body language and eye contact and smile that he gives when you talk to him, just oozes with that 'you're the only person here and you're important' persona. For me, it really puts Cliff in a high class standing. Not once did I get the feeling that Cliff was like his character - all demanding and exaulting and 'better than you' attitude.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
          Definately! His body language and eye contact and smile that he gives when you talk to him, just oozes with that 'you're the only person here and you're important' persona. For me, it really puts Cliff in a high class standing. Not once did I get the feeling that Cliff was like his character - all demanding and exaulting and 'better than you' attitude.
          Yep! And I've been wondering if he has a real soft side to him. You know, like the side that doesn't have him plotting your imminent demise or such. I think thats the mystery that really sells him to me!
          I am NOT slashing these two!!
          sigpic
          beautiful pic made by Luciana

Comment

Apparently someone has decided that my posts suggesting that people vote for Stargate Atlantis were spam and complained to the moderators about it. To that person, I apologize if my attempt at helpfulness offended you. I guess that trying to help keep Stargate popular and on the air is not welcome to all Stargate fans. Again, I apologize for my foolish assumption that everyone thinks as highly of the show as I do. It will not happen again.
            Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Marie C. View Post
              Yep! And I've been wondering if he has a real soft side to him. You know, like the side that doesn't have him plotting your imminent demise or such. I think thats the mystery that really sells him to me!
              Yes, he does. Or at least I think so. I snapped this pix and I swear I see Ba'al instead of Cliff....

sigpic

Comment

Yes, he does. Or at least I think so. I snapped this pix and I swear I see Ba'al instead of Cliff....

WOW! *stares dumbly at the screen, entranced* Where'd you get this awsome pic? *reaches for drool cup*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Marie C. View Post
                  WOW! *stares dumbly at the screen, entranced* Where'd you get this awsome pic? *reaches for drool cup*

I took it at the NJ Con earlier this month. *hands another drool cup to Marie*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                    Some more Cliff Simon pictures from New Jersey under the spoilers. Some of them are very large.

Spoiler:

Guh... those jeans are killing me... *drools*

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

GUH!!!! THUNK!!!!!

I'm still basking in the warmess of the hug I had to give Cliff on behalf of AG.... dear gawd....it was THE highlight of NJ Con. It's a bummer I ahve to wait till August to see him again.
                      Attending Gatecon I take it? Do you have your tickets yet?

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
                        Attending Gatecon I take it? Do you have your tickets yet?

I am attending GateCon. SQUEE!! Yes, I do have my ticket already. So can't wait to see Cliff again.

Hey AG...can you arrange another hug for me? Please!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

I am attending GateCon. SQUEE!! Yes, I do have my ticket already. So can't wait to see Cliff again.

Hey AG...can you arrange another hug for me? Please!!!
                          That's SO exciting! My fiancee and i are getting married the saturday before the con starts so we're going to honeymoon out there if we can get tickets!! How much were they??

Oh AG, if you're arranging hugs, I'd like one too.. you know, as a wedding present

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
                            That's SO exciting! My fiancee and i are getting married the saturday before the con starts so we're going to honeymoon out there if we can get tickets!! How much were they??

Oh AG, if you're arranging hugs, I'd like one too.. you know, as a wedding present

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...abyss20122.jpg

CONGRATS!!!!! THat is very exciting!

tickets were $300 USD each. I hope you can snag a few. THey are going to be hot as RDA will also be there!

damn, I gotta start getting some Ba'al pixs....those are just....YUM!
                            sigpic

Comment

tickets were $300 USD each. I hope you can snag a few. THey are going to be hot as RDA will also be there!

I hope we can get them too! We're a little nervous about that seeing how we both work full-time and don't have access to a computer at our work....
                              Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

YIKES!!!!! $300?! Youch! I don't think i can even think of getting one! Oh well...*takes the cup from Gate Geek* I'll just content myself with drooling over pictures......
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X