Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
    Here we are, fellow Cliff lovers, a shot of Cliff at the New Jersey Convention.

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p...ss/cliff-2.jpg

I don't care how old he gets. He's still HOT!!!!
    Oooh look at those eyes!!!!
    Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

I don't usually visit here, but I thought you might want to see more pretties from NJ con...Enjoy! (Feel free to snurch if you wish.)

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the pics Strider!! They're great!!!
            Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Strider6, what awesome pictures!!! Big Hug!!!! Thanks!!!!
              Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Good Morning Everyone...Hope you don't mind me dropping in (Hi Strider!!)...

I don't think this is good news for you folks - but at the NJ Con - Cliff was asked to take his shirt off for a charity donation...and he said that he has a "personal life" and wouldn't be doing that anymore.

The person only offered $20 dollars....maybe it'll just take a bigger donation...lol!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wwlh View Post
                  Good Morning Everyone...Hope you don't mind me dropping in (Hi Strider!!)...

I don't think this is good news for you folks - but at the NJ Con - Cliff was asked to take his shirt off for a charity donation...and he said that he has a "personal life" and wouldn't be doing that anymore.

The person only offered $20 dollars....maybe it'll just take a bigger donation...lol!
                  Thanks for the information wwlh. Yes, I already knew about that. Poor Cliff. Now he's going to get harrassed for a while. He has chosen not to do that any more for personal reasons. So, it's likely not to happen anymore. Pitty, but we have to respect Cliff's wishes for his privacy.

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                    Thanks for the information wwlh. Yes, I already knew about that. Poor Cliff. Now he's going to get harrassed for a while. He has chosen not to do that any more for personal reasons. So, it's likely not to happen anymore. Pitty, but we have to respect Cliff's wishes for his privacy.
                    Yes, we do have to respect it, but that doesn't mean we won't cry about his decision and post old pics

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Hi...popping in. I finally saw cliff at the NJ Con this past weekend and all I can say is Oh My Gawd!!!! THUNK!!!

Not only is he good looking, but incredibly nice and very down to Earth and really seems appreciative of his fans.

Is there room for another fan of CS???

sigpic

Comment

THANK YOU TO WHOEVER STARTED THIS THUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:worship: BA'AL IS ABSOLUTELY THE CUTEST STAR IN SG-1!!!!!!!!!! Here's a great site I just found.... http://www.clifsimon.com
                            I am NOT slashing these two!!
                            sigpic
                            beautiful pic made by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                              Hi...popping in. I finally saw cliff at the NJ Con this past weekend and all I can say is Oh My Gawd!!!! THUNK!!!

Not only is he good looking, but incredibly nice and very down to Earth and really seems appreciative of his fans.

He did say that in the upcoming movies .....

Spoiler:
                              that he would be wearing sleeveless shirts a lot as one of the directors saw him in a tank top and ran to wardrobe and said "cut the sleeves off of Ba'al's outfit!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post

<e-mails Cliff> "We hooked another one, Cliff!"

Buhwahahahaha!!!!!

Welcome to the Ba'al side, Gate Geek!!!! We have sleeveless shirts!!!!!

Originally posted by wwlh View Post
                                He did say that in the upcoming movies .....

Spoiler:
                                that he would be wearing sleeveless shirts a lot as one of the directors saw him in a tank top and ran to wardrobe and said "cut the sleeves off of Ba'al's outfit!!!
                                Thanks so much for the update, wwlh. Ladies, when you watch Continuum, don't forget lots of towels and a bucket or two....

Comment

Working...
                                X