No announcement yet.

Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROFL!!! ok, i'm REALLY tempted to photshop that one!!!

Comment

I see... that is a rather amusing image. Though, I must admit, I think he would fit in rather nicely with his style of clothing.
      I've got it, he and Jack get into a golfing tornament. Whoever wins, gets Sam. <nods, very proud with self for idea>
      'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
        Yes! Please do!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Wandering Tamer
          I see... that is a rather amusing image. Though, I must admit, I think he would fit in rather nicely with his style of clothing.
          I've got it, he and Jack get into a golfing tornament. Whoever wins, gets Sam. <nods, very proud with self for idea>
          ROFL! Can you just imagine Ba'al in Jack's outfit!?

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
            That would be amusing and worth placing at part of a sig. lol.
            'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
              Yes! Please do!

LOL!!!

well this has got to be my worst photoshop EVER!!! but you asked for it

Comment

ROTFLMHO!!!!! Might be your worst photoshop ever, but It's still hilarious!!

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
                  ROFL! Can you just imagine Ba'al in Jack's outfit!?

ok!!! i take it all back!!! THIS is my worst photoshop ever!!! ANGELIQUE MADE ME DO IT!!

Comment

ROTFLMHO!! Now all you need is for Teal'c to be Jack!

Comment

I second that. Ba'al in a dress. Wow. That's the only thing I can say.

Oh and that last photo shop is still better then anything I could do.

Comment

Ha, those are awesome!

Comment

LOL!!! i SO would go photoshop jack onto teal'c!!! but i'm bad-photoshopped out!!!

maybe tomorrow...

WT... ya like that dress on baal, eh??

Comment

well... I'm definitely straight, if you're implying otherwise. I certainly think its funny though.

Comment

I wonder what Merrin is going to think when she comes here tomorrow and sees Ba'al in a pink dress playing croquet, and golfing through the stargate with Teal'c?

Comment

ROFLMAO!!!! that's a WHOLE different kind of smut

and WT... me?? imply otherwise?? nah... not ME (kidding of course... kidding ) glad ya think it's funny!

Comment

Working...
                                X