X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh. My. Squeee!

Comment

Originally posted by PiB
      ok - thought i'd show you guys these - am currently in the process of trying to upload them to Cliff's Webby (i run the website and being as i've been in a car crash and am off work, i have some time on my hands)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/PiBster/headshot1.jpg[/IMG]

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/PiBster/headshot2.jpg[/IMG]

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/PiBster/headshot3.jpg[/IMG]

I can't remember the rules for posting images but if i've done a booby, feel free to re-size or change to links...

Regardless - enjoy!
      and enjoy we will! lovely! thankies

(and you run his website?? you can't say that and not post a link... )

Comment

Oooohh, lovely, lovely pics *am off thunking*

Official website's here: http://cliff_simon_uk.tripod.com/

Comment

Yup - that's the one i run - sorry - i really ought to add the link to my signature or summat.

Actually - while i'm here - anyone fancy making me a sigbar?

I don't have photoshop and am crap at making stuff picture wise...

perty please?

PiB
          O'Neill: If I ask what, and you say it's classified, I'm going to shoot you.

Comment

thankys Merrin

and great site btw

Comment

Thanks!

I only really get to mess around with it in my spare time - Cliff is a lovely guy though, never met him but everyone who has, says he's brilliant!

And being goodlookin'? Well, that only ADDS to the charm really...

PiB

Comment

you're welcome! i see you added a link to your sig hopefully as webmistress you WLL get to meet him someday!! *crosses fingers for PiB * *also crosses fingers that maybe he'll be at gatecon!! *

as for a sig... depends... ya want baal??? there's suddenly a huge surge of people askin for baal sigs!! love it!!

Comment

Oooh - ya couldn't make me a sig using the second headshot pic i posted?

I have noooo idea what else to put on it - but make it dark - i give you a free reign *grin* Oh gods what have i done?

And yeah, maybe i'll meet him one day...we'll see.

PiB

Comment

ok! can do

free reign, eh??? i won't make it too crazy!! whadya mean by dark, though?? just not to lighten it up much??? want it to say anything??

maybe!!

Comment

How about, "If this is the face of Evil, sign me up!"

Heh. Nah, I'll leave that stuff to the professionals to figure out.

Good to see ya posting again, PiB. Sorry to hear about the accident. Although if it has given ya more time for web stuff, well... at least SOME good will come of it.

Comment

ok, PiB, here's JUST the picture smaller and smoothed out a titch

i'll be PERFECTLY happy to modify it further and i expect you'll have something you'd like added

and shadowmaat, love it! i may add that to a baal pic sometime

Comment

*wanders back in to stare at the pics*

Comment

Ooooh - found a quote!

'Pain and pleasure, like light and darkness, succeed each other.'

If you can chuck that onto the left hand side of the pic with whatever font you deem suitable - that'd be ace!

Hey ShadowMaat - oh i'm still around, i usually browse rather than post, especially after the last big overhaul of the boards...
                            and besides - sorting out Cliff's webby gives me more than enough reason (besides Jack o'course) to hang around here...

LoL

PiB

Comment

can do!

this work??

if ya want anything changed, just say so!!

Comment

At least Emily bumped my thunk thread Merrin!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Working...
                                X