No announcement yet.

Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like most people who blog have anything really intersting to say can't say I blame him.
    sigpic

Comment

aw well.. twas worth a shot... but can understand where he's comin from too
      sigpic

Comment

I guess we will just have to content ourselves w/ pics of a shirtless Cliff

*giggles*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
          I guess we will just have to content ourselves w/ pics of a shirtless Cliff

*giggles*
          Oh darn.. tis a cryin' shame!!!

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

sigpic
            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

lovely pics...
                sigpic

Comment

Oh good heavens... Just watched Dominion for the first time ever...

Spoiler:
                  I am DYING for a cap from when he is talking to Adria. She says something about him not being able to make her do anything.. and he gets real close to the bars and his eyes glow and I melt while he says something that totally sent me to the gutter but in actuality wasn't guttery at all... ya.... a cap of that part please .... the eyes glowing... pretty please?! (SGCaps doesn't depict that ever-so-pretty moment)

Okay.. now that I've made a complete fool of myself, I'll attempt to make up for it by posting these lovely pics...

Spoiler for Dominion
                  Spoiler:

Thanks to whoever I snurched them from on here
                  Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
                          Oh good heavens... Just watched Dominion for the first time ever...

Spoiler:
                          I am DYING for a cap from when he is talking to Adria. She says something about him not being able to make her do anything.. and he gets real close to the bars and his eyes glow and I melt while he says something that totally sent me to the gutter but in actuality wasn't guttery at all... ya.... a cap of that part please .... the eyes glowing... pretty please?! (SGCaps doesn't depict that ever-so-pretty moment)

Okay.. now that I've made a complete fool of myself, I'll attempt to make up for it by posting these lovely pics...

Spoiler for Dominion
                          Spoiler:
                          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/SunshineStang/ScreenCaps%20Baal/d100.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...20Baal/d77.jpg

Thanks to whoever I snurched them from on here
                          Wasn't it such a delicious ep!! Thanks for posting the pics!!!!

even though I'm uber distracted by your yummy sig!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post

I know - it's the penetrating gaze *sighs*
                            sigpic

Comment

We're doing up the house we inherited, but it's a slow process. I've been spending a lot of time over there recently 'cos I'm in the middle of a bad relapse and it's got everything I need on one level. Snag is, there's nothing to do over there except read and I'm getting bored. So hubby has suggested getting a DVD player when we get back from our hols, plus my choice of DVDs. My choice? Has to be Stargate SG-1. I'm hoping Amazon will have season 9 or 10 on offer, so I can get a good fix of HRH! I might even get round to working on a Ba'al video or two for YouTube.

Anyhow, here's one of my favourite pics of HRH. (Every one enthuses about his body. I reckon he's got nice eyes, a nice smile and beautiful hands.)

C-D
                              Dragon by name, Cheerful by nature

Sig by *E*K*R*

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
                                I know - it's the penetrating gaze *sighs*
                                HAHHA Quite a delicious epi. And thanks about the av! It's pretty plain, I've got a better one of Ben's eyes for a bit later on. I won't have Photoshop for the summer so I'm stocking up on banners early lol...still need to make a Ba'al one....
                                Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Working...
                                X