Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shep'sSocks
    And hey, have we seen this pic before? He looks quite innocent in this one. Scheming, no doubt. From Stargate News Australia:
    http://www.gasbo.net/misc/baal.jpg
    Bwahaha! Innocent and cute! Oh my...
    Now I feel like giving him a cookie.

Comment

he looks almost puppy-dog like in that one

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
        a new pic!! so is that from zero hour??? that's the only baal one i haven't seen..
        I don't know where it's from. So cute!

and i got anotherof your pics!! posting it here to bring the topic here since it really IS off topic over there

Ah, that's a beautiful thing. Thanking you! I need to have all these beside each other. But that's a project for tomorrow.

Comment

ok.... it looks like i don't have that third picture, and the one ya posted was too tiny to do anything with.... so how bout just those two

Comment

Yes, the pic is from Zero Hour.

Here's another from Zero Hour:

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

yay 1st post

*look's at all the Ba'al fanatics*

ooooh ill feel right at home here.

*sets up a lawn chair*

How can any one not like Lord Ba'al?. He's just so stylish and cool.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                I figure it's about time Baal got his own thread of worship. Goodness knows he's the (false) god I'd choose to serve, in any way I could.

He has style, he has charisma, he has that deliciously bloodthirsty edge that has helped him rise to the top of the system lord food chain. What's not to love about this guy?? He also has impeccable fashion sense and a certain flair when it comes to tormenting his victims. Baal make it personal. I love that in a (false) god.

Anyone else with me on this?? C'mon, I can't be the ONLY one...
                He is the greatest (false) god, i was liked him in reckonin 1-2 and treads, got a real spark to him, better then any goa'uld yet, i want to see more of him in season 9, they could capture him and get all the information he got from Anubis, Just a thought
                RIP Prometheus

BAAL: You cannot be serious.

O'NEILL: Yes I can. I just choose not to some of the time. (He grins.)

BAAL: With your insolence you're dooming not just your world but all of humanity.

O'NEILL: I think big!

Kicking Ass since 1997

Comment

Originally posted by Prometheus_Pilot
                  He is the greatest (false) god, i was liked him in reckonin 1-2 and treads, got a real spark to him, better then any goa'uld yet, i want to see more of him in season 9
                  I agree that he is the greatest of the Goa'uld, and would very much enjoy seeing more of him in the future. As for his fashion sense, I've been working on some additional PR for Ba'al that addresses this and which I'll post later in the week...

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                    I agree that he is the greatest of the Goa'uld, and would very much enjoy seeing more of him in the future. As for his fashion sense, I've been working on some additional PR for Ba'al that addresses this and which I'll post later in the week...
                    WooHooo! Can't wait Seshet!!!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Welcome to all the newbies joining this thread. It will either make you a fan of Ba'al, if you aren't already, or melt your brains.

Anyway, someone want to explain what Thunk means? I see it used but have no clue what it's purpose is.

And as for the word Impudence. It's such a great word. I just lay on my bed for hours saying it. Im puden ce. Pudence. Impu dence. Yeah... I love the way it roles off my tongue. hehe.

Edit: check out this link too...
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...7&page=1&pp=20
                      'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

From the FAQ:

Thunk - The sound made when one hits the ground due to a superb male/female specimen

Comment

Originally posted by Wandering Tamer
                          Welcome to all the newbies joining this thread. It will either make you a fan of Ba'al, if you aren't already, or melt your brains.

Anyway, someone want to explain what Thunk means? I see it used but have no clue what it's purpose is.
                          From the GateWorld FAQ:
                          Thunk: The sound made when one hits the ground due to a superb male/female specimen.

Comment

From the GateWorld FAQ:
                            Thunk: The sound made when one hits the ground due to a superb male/female specimen.
                            Beat you to it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
                              Beat you to it!!
                              Angelique has faster fingers than I do.
                              (Hangs head in shame.)

Comment

Angelique has faster fingers than I do.
                                (Hangs head in shame.)
                                Yeah, but you have a LOT better photoshop skills!!

Comment

Working...
                                X