Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shesmetet View Post
    Thanks Josephine, have bookmarked and will read it when I'm not so tired.

Admiral Q, cheers for the pics
    YW

Comment

*thunk* Had to green you for that one

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Because His Royal Hotness needs bumpage...

sigpic
        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Cliff will be selling some pictures and other items on his official website very soon. He told me he's expecting it to be open next week between the 13th and the 18th. His official web site is: www.cliffsimon.com
          Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
            Cliff will be selling some pictures and other items on his official website very soon. He told me he's expecting it to be open next week between the 13th and the 18th. His official web site is: www.cliffsimon.com
            Yes, he mentiioned this on his Galaxy of Stars forum. Unfortunately, as I said there, the postage from the US to the UK will be prohibitive, so no CS goodies for me. Not a very 'Cheerful Dragon' over this.
            Last edited by Cheerful Dragon; 11 November 2006, 01:26 AM.
            C-D
            Dragon by name, Cheerful by nature

Sig by *E*K*R*

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
              YW

Oy!!! I've said it before and I'll say it again. It is impossible for that man to take a bad picture. Sigh

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerful Dragon View Post
                Yes, he mentiioned this on his Galaxy of Stars forum. Unfortunately, as I said there, the postage from the US to the UK will be prohibitive, so no CS goodies for me. Not a very 'Cheerful Dragon' over this.
                If it's just a picture, CD, it won't be too bad. I've sent pictures to the UK (my brother lives there) and it was only a few dollars. Coffee mugs or other heavier items would be more, of course. You can still buy stuff, just maybe not the Ba'al paper weight. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                  If it's just a picture, CD, it won't be too bad. I've sent pictures to the UK (my brother lives there) and it was only a few dollars. Coffee mugs or other heavier items would be more, of course. You can still buy stuff, just maybe not the Ba'al paper weight. LOL
                  OMG. Do you have any idea what kind of dirty thoughts that put in my head? Shame on you, AG!

Comment

LOL Kerri.....not hard when Cliff's around is it?....

Deeds xx
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Mmmm...that reminds me.....I had a lovely Chinese take out tonight....

Deeds xx
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

*looks at chopsticks...tries to think PG thoughts... fails miserably*

Spoiler:

I watched Insiders again today, they repeated the episode later in the week. Oh how I wished I was in Vala's shoes... and viewing all those clones together, I had to go get myself a bib for the drool LOL

Anyway, here's a pic for you ladies, Cliff in a suit, a big thank you to the Cliff Simon website for this:-

This man is so fit it shouldn't be allowed

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Mmmmm.... Yummy!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

LOL Chelle, yummy indeed!

Cliff: "Too....many....estrogen fumes...in this thread...must...lie..down"

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Originally posted by Shesmetet View Post
                              LOL Chelle, yummy indeed!

Cliff: "Too....many....estrogen fumes...in this thread...must...lie..down"

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p..._042_large.jpg
                              DAMM you had to go and post a pic like that!!! **gets quick glance at those pants** looks away...shamelessly!

Comment

LMAO must keep this conversation PG...really must! All I'll say is, hope those thoughts don't keep you awake tonight

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Working...
                                X