No announcement yet.

Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah yes, my personal fantasy: to be drooled on by Cliff Simon as he sleeps.
    Ba'am! Let's kick it up a notch...

Comment

Haha, Baal puns! Gotta love em!

And potato sack?! Guh... *thinks*

I'd put him in leather pants... and a studded collar. No more, no le-... Okay, maybe less.

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess
        I've heard about this thread and have been looking for it. And suddenly, here it is.

Yes, Baal is hot

Yes, Baal is a cool dresser

Yes, Baal is a facinating villian

He is so good at being bad

Cliff Simon should be working more. People should be sending e-mails to the people that produce Stargate requesting more Cliff Simon.

I already have. If people want to, I can provide a mailing address since written letters often carry more weight than e-mails because they take more effort.
        Agreed.

Agreed.

Agreed.

Agreed.

Hmmmm... I'd like to know Cliff's e-mail.

Mattathias

Comment

We're thunkers, not stalkers.

J/K.

Comment

Originally posted by yasureubetcha
            We're thunkers, not stalkers.

J/K.
            Yeah, we only stalk each other.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Well yes, there is that.

So, what are people's thoughts on Stronghold? Besides Ba'al's outfit, of course.

*Throws spoiler-free resolution out the window.*
              Last edited by yasureubetcha; 01 February 2006, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Well yes, there is that.

So, what are people's thoughts on Stronghold? Besides Ba'al's outfit, of course.
                Besides "OMG WHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP!!!"??

I love the "Oh yes, the whole 'god' issue." line.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Teal'c's outfit was hot, too!

And I was about to start crying at the end when Cameron was sad. Awww, poor Cammy...

Comment

*Throws spoiler-free resolution out the window.*
                    LOL!! Oh BTW! Em and I think you should manip Baal dying in Sam's arms, like Martouf. You could even leave the tok'ra outfit and it could be x-tok'ra!Baal...

Comment

OOOOOH! Something to do with the rest of my night! *Schemes.*

Comment

OOOOOH! Something to do with the rest of my night! *Schemes.*
                        Bwahahahaa!!!!

Comment

Hmmmm.....the rest of Stronghold.....what did I think?

Was there any other character in Stronghold besides Baal? Just kidding.

I think the ending was a little contrived. The bad guys should win a little from time to time. They don't have to kill any of the main characters, but it would be nice to see the bad guy actually be a little more successful. After all, Baal didn't rise to the ranks of System Lord because he was stupid, but all of a sudden, he can't seem to win. I find that just a little contrived.

What does everyone else think?
                          Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess
                            Hmmmm.....the rest of Stronghold.....what did I think?

Was there any other character in Stronghold besides Baal? Just kidding.

Spoiler:
                            I think the ending was a little contrived. The bad guys should win a little from time to time. They don't have to kill any of the main characters, but it would be nice to see the bad guy actually be a little more successful. After all, Baal didn't rise to the ranks of System Lord because he was stupid, but all of a sudden, he can't seem to win. I find that just a little contrived.

What does everyone else think?
                            All the other Goa'uld did...

Spoiler:
                            Baal just didn't give the clones all his BRANEs. The real Baal would never be killed like that. He was smart enough not to get captured in Reckoning.
                            Last edited by Angelique; 01 February 2006, 03:52 PM. Reason: Kay reminded me of spoiler tags... :P

Comment

Maybe we should slap on some spoiler tags...

Spoiler:
                              MORE ded Ba'als? Sounds like fun.

Comment

Okay, so this discussion got weirder when I showed up. I've been having a baad week. What can I say? Besides, how do you know Cliff Simon drools when he sleeps? I don't.
                                Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X