X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooohhhh did someone say that they may do a Baal/Sam fic .... can't wait

Comment

i must say if well-written i certainly wouldn't turn it into kindling

seriously, it could be an... interesting read... to say the least...

Comment

I knew you guys would come around to the Sam/Ba'al

*is soo proud*

Comment

i gave ya green for your sam/baal sig a while back!! lol... the looks on their faces with the caption fits perfect and cracks me up every time!!

edit: ya changed it on me!! now it's cute

seriously, though... i wouldn't mind calling it my first SG1 ship

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
            i gave ya green for your sam/baal sig a while back!! lol... the looks on their faces with the caption fits perfect and cracks me up every time!!

edit: ya changed it on me!! now it's cute
            Ah, that was you! Thankies!

seriously, though... i wouldn't mind calling it my first SG1 ship
            Yay!!

Comment

Merrin... I love your Baal/Carter sigs...

I'm a dyed in the wool Sam/Thor shipper but I can appreciate art...

Seriously, what a delicious man...
              sigpic
              "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

lol... i must admit... sam/thor is fun too but i must say i do like the idea of sam/baal now that someone thought of it so when're those fanfics comin?? (is it just me or does anyone else think the first one's gonna be R rated??? )

Comment

Originally posted by macktheknife
                  a thread about Baal's awesomeness, has turned into a thread about sewing, baal would be ashamed, well, maybe not, considering it's about copying his fashion style. Of course, anything discussing Baal, he would like, as long as it is positive, or at least fearing him.
                  Ba'al would be pleased that we poor mortals are attempting to look like our god.

Comment

well unless he's like ra and thinks we're trying to pretend to be him!!

but i think he's a cooler guy than that

Comment

Originally posted by The Ultimate Obsession:
                      I thought this was a bit shippy. I mean baal was smiling at her the whole time!!! I am maybe gonna write a fanfic about them.
                      Yeah, but it was a mocking and smug smile. I want my god to stay away from Carter. She has a bad effect on people.

Comment

well unless he's like ra and thinks we're trying to pretend to be him!!

but i think he's a cooler guy than that
                        Definitely cooler. He'd think why would people pretend to be him when they could just worship him instead?

Comment

Hey thanks, Lily! Those two inspire me to no end.
                          So, Sam/Thor, eh? Damn, but that's actually canon.

Also, Emily, I certainly wouldn't mind some R-rated fics. Actually, I'm rather hoping for that to happen.

Comment

well don't forget his first lotar in summit... that guy was evil too i didn't like him... but he only got to be mean cuz daniel was bad and talked to him but still.... i hope baal got rid of him very slowly...
                            I wonder how old that guy was? He said he'd served Ba'al for 24 years. Does Ba'al have promotional opportunities for people to rise through the ranks? Did he start out as a kitchen hand or chimney sweep?

Comment

Originally posted by Shep'sSocks
                              Yeah, but it was a mocking and smug smile. I want my god to stay away from Carter. She has a bad effect on people.
                              Naaah, Sam can't hurt him. He's a God

Comment

Originally posted by Shep'sSocks
                                I wonder how old that guy was? He said he'd served Ba'al for 24 years. Does Ba'al have promotional opportunities for people to rise through the ranks? Did he start out as a kitchen hand or chimney sweep?
                                *cough* Sex slave *hides*

Comment

Working...
                                X