X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks

Ah well, that's the end of that idea then

Comment

Thats... slightly smaller. I would suggest you either resize your own file, or save mine onto your photobucket or whatever account.

CTRL - i in windows media player exports a jpeg screenshot.

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

It may be smaller, but that's how I want it and I haven't got a Photobucket account

Thanks though

Comment

my sig is better than your sig

Baal Rules. He is the awsome god of uber cool ness.

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

What are you? 10? lol

Although I agree that Ba'al is uber cool

Comment

Hi all

I haven't had the chance to read up on all that's been written here, so forgive me if this has been said....

but I have great appreciation not only for Lord Ba'al's rugged good looks, but have just seen Reckoning and boy his accent sounded so sexy, with that touch of british (i think) in it. I wonder if that's his real voice and accent, and not a "synthesised Go'uald" voice..??
              Proud Thunker of Carson Beckett and John Sheppard
              and Captain Jack Harkness
              Creator of The Rockett - Rodney & Beckett Thread
              Priestess of the Lab Coat Love Association
              Proud owner of the chant *sigh..swoon..faint..Thunk!*
              I live here.....Calling All Australians?
              My other home...Stargate Down Under
              My Life on LiveJournal

Comment

Originally posted by Celestial
                Hbut I have great appreciation not only for Lord Ba'al's rugged good looks, but have just seen Reckoning and boy his accent sounded so sexy, with that touch of british (i think) in it. I wonder if that's his real voice and accent, and not a "synthesised Go'uald" voice..??
                It's South African and yes, that's his real voice. I'd love to hear his non-flanged voice sometime (maybe on those vids), although from what I've heard, he doesn't sount that different.

Comment

you can hear his accent a bit better without the flange... you can really hear that lovely accent come through the flange sometimes though (as i mentioned before, the word "replicators" ).... his accent almost makes ya wish he wasn't a goauld (with the flange)... ALMOST....

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                    you can hear his accent a bit better without the flange... you can really hear that lovely accent come through the flange sometimes though (as i mentioned before, the word "replicators" ).... his accent almost makes ya wish he wasn't a goauld (with the flange)... ALMOST....
                    Oh I agree. You can really hear that lovely south african accent when he uses his real voice. If you haven't watched it you should go here...

http://www.germancitycon.de/goodies_e.html

and download the Christmas greetings video they recorded at the German con. It's a small file and doesn't take that long - even on dialup. Peter DeLuise is his usual nutcase self on the video so that's fun to see as well. And Colin Cunningham is doing all sorts of weird stuff.

And yay - only a couple of days until Friday. I'm already getting excited about seeing Ba'al in all his snarky evilness on my big TV screen. He is so very cool in Reckoning II.
                    Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

lol... i have to say that vid was hilarious, nice, and scary all at the same time!! well, all different timee i suppose... but yeah... his accent is lovely and he is very nice if that vid is any indication (lol... someone else completely opposite from their character perhaps... and not just in that way either )... though i would argue colin cunningham was the nutcase!! or maybe just INSANE

about 2 and a half days!!!! yay!!! more baal in two and a half days!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Ultimate Obsession
                        quote:

Originally posted by Positively Kanyon:
                        Carter and Baal (WTF?!) work together to get the weapon tuned to only affect Replicators, hitch is that they need to use to wipe them all out at once! Carter uses Baal's virus (from Avenger 2.0) to simulatneously dial every gate in the galaxy! This bit was really cool!

quote:

Originally posted by The Ultimate Obsession:
                        I thought this was a bit shippy. I mean baal was smiling at her the whole time!!! I am maybe gonna write a fanfic about them.

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]
                        AHHH!!!!!! Noooooo. Must...get...image...of...Carter...and...Baal...out...of...head!!!!

I love that puking smiley. It's just how I feel today!

How is it I've just found this thread?

Ba'al is sooo sexy, I'd serve him any day of the week and weekend too! He was just so sexy and snarky in
                        Spoiler:
                        Reckoning
                        I was just drooling..

Comment

Ummm... those wouldn't by any wild chance be SPOILERS for an upcoming ep, would they??? *glares*

Comment

lol! yes, the puking smilie always gives me a good laugh (love the new sig btw, )

*still waiting impatiently for reckoning 2 *

Comment

Originally posted by The Ultimate Obsession
                              quote:

Originally posted by Positively Kanyon:
                              Carter and Baal (WTF?!) work together to get the weapon tuned to only affect Replicators, hitch is that they need to use to wipe them all out at once! Carter uses Baal's virus (from Avenger 2.0) to simulatneously dial every gate in the galaxy! This bit was really cool!

quote:

Originally posted by The Ultimate Obsession:
                              I thought this was a bit shippy. I mean baal was smiling at her the whole time!!! I am maybe gonna write a fanfic about them.

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]
                              AHHH!!!!!! Noooooo. Must...get...image...of...Carter...and...Baal...out...of...head!!!!

LOL... ya know, personally i think all the actors get together before each episode and go "ok, who's got the crush on carter this week?" watch each episode cloesly and you'll see what i mean, methinks

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                                Ummm... those wouldn't by any wild chance be SPOILERS for an upcoming ep, would they??? *glares*

Me? I put spoiler tags in? You want me to put spoiler tags in around sexy and snarky?

Comment

Working...
                                X