X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROFL!!! we glad ya back, missy

oh! i see even kangy has joined the baal frenzy!! welcome, pal

Comment

Must save the Ba'al thread...it is supposed to be on page 1 not page 3!

sigpic

Comment

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh baby, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm just what I need after today

Comment

*Saves pictures to desktop for viewing after the concert tonight.*

These will help me recover from 25,000 drunk Toby Keith fans. Pass the porta-sarc, please? I need to be at work in 3 hours.

*Thunk*
          It must be a Thursday.

I've never been able to get the hang of Thursdays.

Roll up your pantlegs- you're in JoePa's house now! Congratulations Nittany Lions on an Orange Bowl Victory!

Comment

:: THUNK::

OMG...Look at those muscles. What a thread this is just my first post and I'm already addicted. The people in Ba'al Bizarre Bedmates mentioned yall so glad I followed their suggestion. Anyways I was shipping Ba'al with whipped cream and cream and chocolate syrup now I'm convinced it was a great a great idea. Oh if only we had a picture of Cliff coved in whipped cream, boy would I love to be that whipped cream.

::THUNK::
            Please come and vist my friends and my little corner of the net. We'd love to have you.

Comment

Ba'al is a pretty nice guy. How many people give an antidote for acid when they are torchering someone?

Comment

Ba'al: Now listen here thunkers, your System Lord demands to know why I am on page 2?
                sigpic

Comment

Hi Em, Ang and co.

Just thought to pop in quickly and let you know that Stargate-Project has a new interview with Cliff Simon which can be found Here

Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                    Hi Em, Ang and co.
                    Oooh! "and co."

Not much new in the interview.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

hey, watch it krissy you gotta share the glory with ME it seems he didn't say "Ang and co" so, er.... what was my point again??? hmmm... don't remember

thanks for the interview link, warrior not much info since it was done a while back, but we DID learn, i guess, sorta an age for the guy

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                        hey, watch it krissy you gotta share the glory with ME it seems he didn't say "Ang and co" so, er.... what was my point again??? hmmm... don't remember
                        I didn't take the Em part out of the quote, Em.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

When was the last time we had a pic posted, have one on me

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
                            I didn't take the Em part out of the quote, Em.
                            i know *just feelin snarkly today*

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                              i know *just feelin snarkly today*
                              TODAY? Just TODAY?

Comment

whadya mean "JUST TODAY?"??!!

Comment

Working...
                                X