Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sssshhhhh!

Comment

I wouldn't have a clue what to say, I'd clam up, my fingers would freeze over the keyboard.

Completely off topic but I once serve Kiefer Sutherland in a restaurent, Tight git never left me a tip

Comment

Ah well I'll just make one up, thanks for trying

Comment

I bet Cliff'd leave you a tip.

Comment

I'd give him a few tips too.

It's the accent that does it for me

Comment

How can I add my drool smiley without the box?

Comment

Originally posted by Shep'sSocks
                I bet Cliff'd leave you a tip.
                Cliff's a sweetie.

Reefgirl, just use image codes: [ img] (add link to image uploaded) [ /img] with out the space.

You can go to www.imageshack.us to upload it.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

well here goes this is my fav for this thread

Comment

I give up

Comment

lol... no prob

so baal has no first prime eh?? hmmm.... just a lotar?? more evidence??

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                        lol... no prob

so baal has no first prime eh?? hmmm.... just a lotar?? more evidence??
                        YES!!!! More evidence!!!!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

ROFL!!!! you guys kill me! but dude, even I'M shocked usually i have too many questions now i can't think of none!

and cliff would SO have given ya a tip! he's awesome (which in turn makes baal THAT much cooler )

Comment

hmmm... i wonder how many people here KNOW what we mean at this point...

he goes through LOTARS like most goauld go through first primes

Comment

I know, I for one am absolutely clueless... Although, that's not highly unusual for me.

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                              still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

I did wonder how come he'd changed Lotar's between S5 and 6, I wonder what happened to the young man who grassed Daniel to Yu in Last Stand

Comment

Working...
                                X