• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Wonders briefly if CS still swims to keep fit*

Oh Gawd it's too early in the morning for this

Comment

Originally posted by John_Sheppard
      Lol at the convention shots. Or whatever they're from. Don't know whats happening, but it's funny!

Drat, I knew that link you posted would get me here ang ... drat, drat, drat!

Look! He's here!!!! And I thought I was pushing it!

You should see the other pics, JS.

EDIT: Just go to Hah's links.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Gah! What the heck's going on in that second one. Ya know what ... I changed my mind. I don't wanna know.

These guys are nuts! Where were those pics taken?

Don't tell me there's more!
        Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

They're at a con in Germany. It's called a body shot...a more "creative" way to take your tequila. I personally think that I already would have had to had quite a bit of tequila in my system already to be involved in anything like this!!

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
          still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by John_Sheppard
            Gah! What the heck's going on in that second one. Ya know what ... I changed my mind. I don't wanna know.
            No, you don't want to know.
            These guys are nuts! Where were those pics taken?
            German City Con. "The place where the hottest System Lord got half nekked"
            Don't tell me there's more!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
              *Wonders briefly if CS still swims to keep fit*

Oh Gawd it's too early in the morning for this
              Now where's that pic.....Hah, do you have it?

Comment

...and one more...

Comment

Lol, preety funny but. Funny cause there all so creepy.

He still looks like a goul'd but. With or without his shirt on, on or off stargate!
                  Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

Normally I would agree, but then someone posted these a while back...I almost didn't recognize him!

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                      Normally I would agree, but then someone posted these a while back...I almost didn't recognize him!
                      *iz still in shock from those pics.*

Comment

I'm not a morning person, I'm usually better after I've had my first cup of tea, which I'm usually drink while I'm on the computer

Comment

Still FAR FAR too early in the morning for those pics *Phew* Where are my pills, not good for a woman my age

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                            Still FAR FAR too early in the morning for those pics *Phew* Where are my pills, not good for a woman my age
                            Ooh! We dedded the new person! *slides pora-sarc over to Reefgirl*

Comment

So anything new on the Ba'al front? Any goss from Cliff?

Comment

Originally posted by Shep'sSocks
                                So anything new on the Ba'al front? Any goss from Cliff?
                                What's this? a ON-topic post?

Someone asked him on his board, he hasn't answered yet though.

Comment

Working...
                                X