• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but of course
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
      i knooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! can the summer BE any longer???!!!!
      Yes, my dears, it could. You could be stuck in a country where Stargate doesn't get shown for months after it's shown in the UK & US.

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS ON 2500 POSTS CKO!!!!

Even Ba'al is happy to see that you made 2500...just look at his face and slight smile

Ba'al: CKO, you have now made it to first prime...you may serve me as my first prime if you like.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shep'sSocks
          Yes, my dears, it could. You could be stuck in a country where Stargate doesn't get shown for months after it's shown in the UK & US.
          Awwww! Poor SS! When do you get it there?

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

We're seeing Atlantis S1 at the moment. We may get S9 straight after but more than likely not until December/January.

Comment

*kneels before him,* my lord ba'al, i would be honored to serve you as first prime
              sigpic

Comment

We're seeing Atlantis S1 at the moment. We may get S9 straight after but more than likely not until December/January.
                WOW! Now THAT is a LOOOONG wait! If only we could all get SG at the same time.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

I know, it sucks. And up until recently, it was shown at different stages. Some states were ahead of the US while we in Victoria languished at the beginning of S7, which is practically Ba'al-less!

Comment

Wow! Poor SS! Ba'al-less! *pats SS* So you get it about 6 months after us? That REALLY sucks!

Comment

I will have to rely on my girls here to tell me all about it.

Comment

I will have to rely on my girls here to tell me all about it.
                        I'm sure we'll be talking about it for months.
                        Spoiler:
                        BA'AL!!!!! ON EARTH!!!! IN SEATTLE!!!!! NO FLANGE!!!!!!!! *THUNK*

Comment

Any gossip from Cliff as to what he wears? I can't imagine our Ba'al in civvies.

Comment

Any gossip from Cliff as to what he wears? I can't imagine our Ba'al in civvies.
                            Hmmm, I don't think he's said anything about what he wears.

Em, next thing to bug him about: "What will you wear in season 9?"

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                              The status of my underwear is of no use to you pithy children. Now, who came up with the "Ba'al-less. . " discussion? Come closer so I can punish you in the manner you deserve!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Snert. Twas I, my lord.

Comment

Working...
                                X