No announcement yet.

Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and, er, getting back to baal.... er, wait... can't talk about baal without thunking...

*thunk*

Comment

Wait...how is stalking people going to convince them to post in here?

We should just post more pictures...

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
      still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

OMG! Doesn't make any sense...how can she say such a thing? Someone needs to train her in Stargate lingo, eppys, etc....we shall help ya Kip.

by the way, Kip, you are following me around everywhere I post aren't ya...bout the only thread you haven't hit is the Danny thunk thread...

i am actually about to head to bed anyway
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
          Wait...how is stalking people going to convince them to post in here?

We should just post more pictures...

Oh Gawd...

*THUNK*

Comment

and Hah, more piccies works better than stalking, I agree....nice piccy

ahhhhh, Ba'al in that tank top *drool.........double thunk*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
              OMG! Doesn't make any sense...how can she say such a thing? Someone needs to train her in Stargate lingo, eppys, etc....we shall help ya Kip.

by the way, Kip, you are following me around everywhere I post aren't ya...bout the only thread you haven't hit is the Danny thunk thread...

i am actually about to head to bed anyway
              I'm trying to hit 400 tonight.

So, if following you around gets the job done, so be it!

And I'm only a semi-fan of SG-1, especially with the last few seasons.

I will get her to understand... someday. She is already a bit into Atlantis because she thinks Shep is hot, but she doesn't quite get it.

YET.

Comment

Well, she is on one right track...she thinks Shep is hot...now just get her to like McKay...and get her to like Ba'al from SG-1 and you are all set. Heck, introduce her to GW and we will get her started....at least Ang and Em will get her started on Baal...muahahahaha!!!
                sigpic

Comment

ROFL...speaking of stalking

Okay, here's another...not quite so *guh*, but still...

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                  still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Well, she is on one right track...she thinks Shep is hot...now just get her to like McKay...and get her to like Ba'al from SG-1 and you are all set. Heck, introduce her to GW and we will get her started....at least Ang and Em will get her started on Baal...muahahahaha!!!
                    She doesn't 'WANT' to join GW. *Shudders*

Although, she is into that MySpace thing... whatever. Any of you think you could convert her there?

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                      ROFL...speaking of stalking

Okay, here's another...not quite so *guh*, but still...

I love the look on his face! Squishy little nose... aww

Comment

at least Ang and Em will get her started on Baal...muahahahaha!!!
                        We're at war right now, BBL

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Allow me to thunk about it for a minute, would ya?

Comment

Em sent me ALL her Ba'al pics (OMG, she has over 400! ) So I'll just post one that I haven't seen before.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
                              Em sent me ALL her Ba'al pics (OMG, she has over 400! )
                              LOTS of Ba'al! I'd say get posting but you would so crash the forum.

AGAIN!

However, make a list of the ones that look new please! Then we could get all new reasons to thunk!

*Places a rush order on 50 new portasarcs*

Comment

Originally posted by Kip_Cathey_Furlings_are_Cats
                                However, make a list of the ones that look new please! Then we could get all new reasons to thunk!

*Places a rush order on 50 new portasarcs*
                                But every time I look through them I die about 5 times!

Comment

Working...
                                X