No announcement yet.

Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOST all your pics!! oh no!! hopefully ya get 'em all back!!

Comment

where did u get those cards... or are they just googled pics

Comment

Stargate collector cards. You can buy them on ebay. You can probably even specifically buy Baal's card(s).

Comment

Ooh. This is nice. I come into work every morning, switch on the computer, log in - and woohoo!!!!

Very nice. In a really-hot-evil-dude kind of way.
          sigpic

Comment

just make sure your boss ain't watchin

and i agree very nice indeed

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
              Stargate collector cards. You can buy them on ebay. You can probably even specifically buy Baal's card(s).
              Yep. *pets Ebay*
              I went through my collection and found another one. The only card from 'Abyss' that has Ba'al on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka's_Mum
                Beautifully put! I agree so completely. His evil git-ness is the greatest part of his charm (charm? Next thing I'll be saying he's cute! Talk about the ultimate insult)
                Nah, not a git because that kind of denotes a certain stupidity. Ba'al is not stupid. Evil b*stard is more like it.

I particularly enjoy the fact that he's got the whole 'god' thing sussed with the Tau'ri. They know he's lying. He knows he's lying. We know he's lying. We all know where we stand!
                And what's more, he doesn't care that they know he's lying. He just does it because he clearly enjoys the wind up factor.

Comment

Originally posted by Merrin_Delaney
                  Yep. *pets Ebay*
                  I went through my collection and found another one. The only card from 'Abyss' that has Ba'al on it.

But, but, there should be hundreds, nay thousands of cards from Abyss with Ba'al. And there should also be a pattern available for The Coat.

And also, I just adore the way he holds his hand/s behind his back.

Comment

well he's gotta stay casual when he's stabbing people using a uniquely-jagged knife with a change in gravity to send it flying!!

there's not a pattern for the coat!!!

Comment

After viewing last week's episode, and having missed the first one after the break, I can only say that it seems Baal is not appreciated enough...being kept under the thumb of Anubis. Can't wait to see next week (this week) how he manipulates the Jaffa & SG-1 to get out from under...or so I hope.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                        well he's gotta stay casual when he's stabbing people using a uniquely-jagged knife with a change in gravity to send it flying!!
                        He does have that whole relaxed, casual air down pat for torture scenes, doesn't he.

there's not a pattern for the coat!!!
                        I'm thinking that if there's a good set of screen caps from Abyss (anyone? anyone?) that my dressmaker could come up with a pattern quite easily. She can copy anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Shep'sSocks
                          I'm thinking that if there's a good set of screen caps from Abyss (anyone? anyone?) that my dressmaker could come up with a pattern quite easily. She can copy anything.
                          Ho boy!

Later!

*runs off to make lots of screencaps*

Comment

*waiting VERY impatiently for those screencaps*

so can have custom made outfits in our own size made so we can dress like the mahstah himself?? sure, we'd never make it look as good, but that's not the point here, right??

Comment

Originally posted by Shep'sSocks
                              I'm thinking that if there's a good set of screen caps from Abyss (anyone? anyone?).
                              Done!

50 screencaps packed into a 6.69 mb rar-archive.
                              I started out paying special attention to his coat. Then I got carried away
                              But it's all good, 'cause the guy is pretty.

Here be Ba'als

*evil*

Comment

you're the greatest

*off too look at all those lovely screencaps *

Comment

Working...
                                X