No announcement yet.

Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hehehe!! trying to drag another thunk thread into chocolate thunk cookie craziness, eh??? sounds good to me!! and that pic!! *thunk*

Comment

I put it on the Shep thread, too... I thought it was only fair that since it is the combined efforts of thunkers with food fetishes from all these threads that set up the story, they should reap the benefits of their labors...

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
      still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

hehehe!! well i don't mind some chocolate thunk cookies!!! sounds yummmy to me

Comment

Originally posted by col_oatmeal
          I've been reading about myths. Baal is spelled Baal.
          Funny that!

Comment

PiB was the first!

Comment

yes indeed!!! we will never forget it PiB!!!

Comment

and from the looks of that sig, we won't forget Marouf, Shep, Steve, or Ba'al. But mostly Ba'al.
                'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Significantly, mostly Ba'al. For this is the Ba'al thread! Amen (or you know, the Canaanite equivalent).

Comment

hey! you making fun of my whump sig??

though you are right... we'll never forget BAAL or shep or baal or steve or baal or martouf or baal or baam or baal or sheyla... or baal

Comment

Or Ba'al... Or Ba'al... Or Ba'al... Or Ba'al... Or Ba'al... Or Ba'al... Or Ba'al...

Comment

ok, I sense another chant starting. I think I'm gonna leave now. But will soon be return, stronger and more power- ful... then- before? Oh, no, sorry. wrong board.
                        'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

ROFL!! a chant?? yes, sounds good to me!

baal! baal! baal! baal! baal!!

there's no more discussion though i wanna discuss!!

Comment

discuss what? Personally, I think the only thing left to discuss is what happens if Ba'al is found a night club in Los Vegas. lol. that would be strange.

Comment

Can we discuss without being shallow?

Comment

uh... no.

Comment

Working...
                                X