Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Did I Tell You All????
    'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

oh yes!! i have my love potion added to my caramel here... all ready

now, some baal:

Comment

we're WAAAAAY ahead of ya, WT

yes, we can't WAIT!! well, i can't... *iz giddy and can't wait to see how this goes*

Comment

nice piccies em, i am sure you will use that love potion along with your carmel....where has Merrin been tonight....

anyway, goodnight alls and sweet dreams....and do not forget about the peanut butter, oh yeah and Hah's gram crackers and frosting...yummy...
          sigpic

Comment

Ack!!! Nooo!! I just got back from a japanese horror movie sleepover thingy.
            G'night PM!!

*offers more icing and sticky marshmallows*

Comment

ooOOoo...

I do have enough to share...Best leave them in here before Murray thinks he needs to steal them...

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
              still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Ba'al Caramel is Bad Karma

*runs and ducks, and says "they made me do it in the Flanigan thread too!"*

Comment

OH no you didn't, droops!!!

*runs after droops AGAIN, this time with a larger mallet!!*

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                    now, some baal:
                    Emily, it's always so nice when you post your Ba'al piccies ! It's also a reminder that I haven't found the time to do my new Ba'al sig yet. Must put my thinking cap on...

Comment

all those lovely piccys... yummy, yummy yummy
                      sigpic

Comment

OH no you didn't, droops!!!

*runs after droops AGAIN, this time with a larger mallet!!*

RUN AWAY~!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                          Emily, it's always so nice when you post your Ba'al piccies ! It's also a reminder that I haven't found the time to do my new Ba'al sig yet. Must put my thinking cap on...
                          awww.. thanks seshat indeed! thinking caps are good! can't wait to see this sig!

so.... how bout some more?? fresh off the, er... upload....

Comment

[IMG]
                            Just who is this "Droops" person. . .and why is he stealing my caramel?

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

ROFL FP!!! and welcome, welcome so does this mean we've turned you to the dark side???

Comment

I've lurked in here off and on. Figured I might as well throw a post or two this way. Especially when food was mentioned.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Working...
                                X