X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Merrin_Delaney
    Well....
    Spoiler:

he's got the Asgard beaming technology.....
    Ya know, there's a good chance PTB are gonna kill him off..
    Spoiler:
    Merrin!! Don't talk like that!!!

YAY!! Ba'al's back fro season 9!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

I thought CS <or someone, perhaps JM in his question thread> had hinted Ba'al would be back. In any case, unless CS goes and dies unexpectedly, I don't think he's gonig to die off camera. He's to popular and one of the few Go'aulds they have left. He might end up even being an unexpected ally.
      'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Yeah, we've just gotta be positive and

Spoiler:
        bring the portasarcs to the set while they're shooting...just in case

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
        still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
          no kidding!! we should at least ask
          Spoiler:
          if we're ever gonna actually SEE baal on earth, or if they're gonna do a total cop out and have him killed without seeing him i certainly hope they know that'd piss off one too many fans
          OMG Em!!! Don't say that!! Don't even think it!!!!!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

anyone here...just got back...can someone connect me please

Comment

not to worry...Lord Baal will rise up his forces with the help of all his hussies

Comment

yes!!! in MSN we were chatting about this (of course)

my guess is
                Spoiler:
                they WON'T kill him!!! first off, they say that this incident starts to split earth and the jaffa (essentially)... and they STOP the jaffa from hunting down baal!! methinks the JAFFA want him dead.... the SGC on the other hand, most likely does NOT want such a valuable a) prisoner, b) ally, or c) information source to just get killed!!! plus they know baal is willing to work with them for his own safety instead of pulling a "i'm a god, you're puny humans, and i won't help you" act... so as opposed to camulus who DID do that, methinks they KNOW baal would be SO much more valuable because he WOULD help them....

and they may just need baal's help with this new enemy! i mean, if they're really evil guys, they probably want to destroy the beings CURRENTLY claiming to be gods.... so they have all the power... that would include baal as a primary target!

so methinks they'll try to either capture baal alive or get him on their side for his own safety AND theirs...

not only could this potentially get us LOADS of lovely baam but it would make sense in the storyline they've been building up...

so now the IMPORTANT question.... how WELL will baal be hiding?? will he be blending in with the earthlings wearing earth clothes and losing the flange?? methinks baal's smart enough to know that to hide he's gotta blend in! plus they say he's there for NINE MONTHS you don't hide for nine months without blending in!! unless he's living in a cave eating rats and that's SOOOOOO not baal!! i mean NINE MONTHS we'd BETTER get whumped sarc-withdrawl baal!

Comment

i feel that we need to add one more thing to all the ice cream, cherries, strawberries, chocolate and whipped cream stuff...and that would be:

TWO words: PEANUT BUTTER!!

Spoiler:
                  Yay!!! I am happy to see/hear that Ba'al is back in season 9!! That means more Ba'am fun!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

OMG!!! peanut butter!!

*thunk*

Comment

ohhh peanut butter, i need ice cream now..
                      sigpic

Comment

oooh, yes, i thought that the peanut butter would rather make a very nice touch to everything....and it is also sticky....hehehe....oh, no, PG THOUGHTS!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

come on you thunkers...are we all ded or something.....what would baal say if we were to let his thunk thread skip over to the second page *shudders at the thought of it*
                          sigpic

Comment

bows to Baal's savior

Comment

lets get out the PB, whipped cream, chocolate....uh....anything else...and start this party fest....*throws love potions out for everyone*....us it wisely...
                              sigpic

Comment

fact on Ba'al's location as of S9.
                                Spoiler:
                                When carter returns, it is discovered ba'al is on earth, since Anubus was defeated

yay.

spoilers link: http://www.gateworld.net/news/2005/0...usmachin.shtml
                                Last edited by Wandering Tamer; 14 April 2005, 10:16 PM.
                                'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Working...
                                X