No announcement yet.

Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL!! yeah... just like jack says "that's it? just... 'baal'???" LOL!!

gotta love how he just has that lovely sadistic smile going as he's desribing the acid

Comment

see the sig for the fav Baal quote

Comment

Originally posted by The Ultimate Obsession
        see the sig for the fav Baal quote
        LOL, well that's not Ba'al.

(You're not talking to the Musketeers. We're at MSN. )

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
          LOL, well that's not Ba'al.

(You're not talking to the Musketeers. We're at MSN. )

No, Ang not that one, the "I am a god, God's are all knowing one"

Hmph, at this point it would ave been easier to just type it out in the firts place.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ultimate Obsession
            No, Ang not that one, the "I am a god, God's are all knowing one"

Hmph, at this point it would ave been easier to just type it out in the firts place.
            LOL, yeah sorry, didn't notice that one.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

mmm thanxz for the ding of green ang...

only got 15pts mroe til 1000..

what can ya say.. we have tons of fun when talkin bout ba'al and his many loves.
              sigpic

Comment

hehe!! we have WAY too much fun

and tsk, tsk ang!! not noticing the pic!! of course that is my favorite quote also

Comment

I was at work and couldn't get any good quotes at that time. Besides, I know everyone loves the "I am a god" quote, so I didn't put it there. sheeesh. tough crowd.
                  'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

How do you guys go about making the awesome signature's? Photoshop, fireworks? Something else?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman
                      How do you guys go about making the awesome signature's? Photoshop, fireworks? Something else?
                      The Musketeers made mine

Comment

well i made all mine (and i have a large collection now... if you want one, you can always steal one ) back when i had my 30 day photoshop trial.... sadly, i don't got it anymore

Comment

completelt OT and has nothing to do with anything (well I guess thats redundant) I never saw the beginning of SGA and never got totally into the show, but having now seen Rising pt. 1 I have but one thing to say: I think I have been turned shepmagan!

Comment

LOL!!! yeah, fairly OT but yay!!! (we snagged another one, ang ) coolies welcome to the club

Comment

Fave Ba'al moment: the utterly cool bit where he first walks into the gravity wall torture chamber and they slow the speed of the film down. Maaaaaaaa!

Second fave Ba'al moment: gotta go with the 'This guy's an idiot' eye roll.

Third favourite Ba'al moment: the tapping of the fingers waiting for O'Neill in the gateroom.

Fave Ba'al quote: Eeeeh, don't have one. I just go into a hypnotic trance as soon as he speaks.

Comment

ROFL!!! well don't we all

i LOVE the tapping his fingers while he's waiting!! cracks me up!! (the eye roll does too of course )

Comment

Working...
                                X