No announcement yet.

Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, the PIN might speed up shipping time...but if you're uncomfortable giving me that kind of personal info, the credit card number and SSN will be sufficient to complete the order of my new laptop and a hatak or two...I mean [cough] the order of your Ba'ablehead, of course.

We are an honest company, completely devoid of underhanded motives...OK, not completely...but devoid enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Wandering Tamer
      excuse me, when i found this place, it hadn't been posted on for ten days.
      You got here before us.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

::grrrrr:: that is suck a bad excuse.

ok, here's something to think about, which of these is your fav Ba'al moment?

Reckoning: "Good luck" to Sam
        Abyss: Him telling Jack how impudent he is
        Reckoning: Asking for Jack's help
        Abyss: Casually dropping the acid on Jack
        'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

"I am a god; gods are all-knowing."

My fave right there.

Comment

we have to choose one of THOSE??!!

my favorite BAAM moment is "good luck"

some of my favorite baal moments are "one last time" in abyss, the eyebrow and "anubis" at the end of reckoning 1, and then beaming away at the end hehe... but then i LOOOOOVE nervous/worried baal, especially the moment between him and anubis in reckoning 1!!! when he suggests the SMART battle plan!!! genious!baal!!

but i HAVE to go with kay that moment absolutely cracks me up every single time i watch it!

Comment

I'm new to this thread, but ofcourse I love Baal. I'm hoping to see Baal take some new demensions in Season 9 as his army has been reduced by the Jaffa rebellion.
              sigpic

Comment

Either "I am a God, Gods are ALL-knowing." or the eyeroll in Reckoning Part 1.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

methinks baal hasn't been getting NEARLY enough thunkage...

so i figured i'd remind you of the thunkworthyness (plus i made about 80 baal caps and need an excuse to post them )

Comment

Comment

Comment

Wow Em! That's a LOT of pics! GREAT!

Comment

well... you know me... once i start capping!!!

Comment

Oooh, yes!! Just about every eyeroll AND the line 'How dare you doubt me'. The way he says it... just thinking about it cracks me up

Comment

ROFL!! yeah... he sounds SOOOOOO unconvincing!! it cracks me up!!

plus, how can we forget baal and his fishtank of DOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!! baal walking around the fishtank and grabbing his lunch

Comment

Yikes!! Gotta love lunch that's still....fighting back

Or how about the 'I am Ba'al'? And he sounds so serious and morose, too. Love it

Comment

Working...
                                X