Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awwww, he looks so cute and adorable!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

awww... i just wanna go hug him er, wait... that's not new, is it... hmm...

Comment

I KNOW!! Soooo cute!!

Comment

and is baal thunkworthy walking toward the camera in, what was that in the vid... reckoning 1??? *thunk*

Comment

Yup, Reckoning I

It's from where he goes to Nuby, but Nuby's busy changing hosts

*thunk*

PS: the cape billowing was waaaay cool, too

Comment

*thunk*

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

cape...billowing.. *thunk!!!*

seriously...

Me: Hi, my name's Emily, and i thunk over gorgeous accents and sexy guys walking straight toward the camera, especially slow....
                Group: Hi, Emily...

Comment

You're a crazy shipper too....like me.

Comment

oooooh!!! Tripple thunking!!!!

Comment

well lots of thunking happens when all three musketeers are here!!

but GAH! that baal walk on slowmo!! *THUNK!*

Comment

Really got ya with that one, didn't I????

*wants to post more pics*

Comment

OMG!!! well, what can i say... ya know me too well thunkworthy baal AND evil!davis TWICE!!! and that awesome vid to boot!

*wants the thunkworthy clip!!*

Comment

Just figured I'd bring a small matter to your attention. The Galaxy of Stars Forums has introduced the latest batch of actor/people boards... including one for

CLIFF SIMON

So maybe he'll swing by and answer questions. It's worth a shot, right?

Comment

OMG!! i haven't been there yet today!!! well, yesterday... of all the days to not go lurkin!! awesome!! thanks shadow

hmm... *wonders what he'd think of my av if he shows up... *

EDIT: OMG!!! 3000th post!! woohoo!!!!! now where's that party i asked for??? .... *crickets* ... oh, i see how it is
                              Last edited by emily_reich; 29 March 2005, 04:28 AM.

Comment

Inalmost fell off my seat in reckoning evry time Baal was on.

Comment

Working...
                                X