X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes, keep the great pics coming!!

Comment

Ooooooohhhhhhh, A Party with Ba'al!!!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

yuppers!!! and hey, we can have another when i hit 3000!! and when everyone else hits 1000's or even 500's

Comment

It's my pleasure to share these pics. That was one of the things I noticed when I first found Cliff Simon as Ba'al, the lack of good screencaps. I found PiB's website, but other than that, there wasn't much out there. So I decided to fix that problem. I hope everyone enjoys them as much as I do. I am also hoping that Ba'al will be back in season 9, and rest assured that if he is I will continue capping all of his appearances.

So, in keeping with the topic of this thread, please Thunk away!

Ashtoreth

Comment

That one looks like he's about to sneeze!

Comment

welcome new to so hope you enjoy it as much as i do

Comment

there is definately a lack of good screencaps!! thank you muchness for changing that!!

and OMG!! he does look like a sneeze is coming!!

Comment

Welcome gatebee. i've seen you around. finally decided to show up here? cool. in honor of that <and I think it can be placed here> i'm posting my picture here too.

'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

howdy!! welcome

Comment

the funny thing is... he sorta looks black in that image. hm....
                      'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

The last one for tonight. Now off to dream of a certain System Lord.

Ashtoreth

Comment

hehe i just loved when yu went up to greet baal, er, the other way around actually... they were actually quite humorous

Comment

While clipping Abyss I found teh cutestest piccie ever:

Ba'al: Cookies... yum!!

Comment

Hey, that's an awesome one!

Comment

well, i already stole that piccy but i still love it!! it's adorable!! baal's one of those folks who can have both adorableness and sexiness at the same time

Comment

Working...
                                X